COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is an online computer-based test conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), India. It is a national-level admission test for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE. This program will run parallel to the final year BBA degree course., for preparing them to be selected for admission to management programmes. This programme consist of:
- Basics/ fundamentals & in-class problem solving in various subjects
- Practice with latest pattern tests & model questions
- GD & PI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview) sessions
- CMAT coaching course structure is designed for optimum delivery while focusing on conceptual clarity, speed & accuracy resulting in peak performance.
- CMAT coaching expert mentors and faculties offers an unparalleled test preparedness and hand-holding for career guidance.
- CMAT coaching provides comprehensive & proven course materials along with sessions cover every aspect of preparation. This learning is carried forward in their attitude and careers.