The SCAS Soft Skills training offer many benefits, including empowerment, mastery and purpose, and include training to impart:
1. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, employers, clients and customers, friends and family members: relationship enhancement
2. Improvement of time management, organizational skills and goal setting.
3. Development of leadership skills to improve teamwork, creativity, efficiency and productivity.
4. Development of presentation skills to enhance sales, project explanations, self-confidence, relationship development.
5. Ability to recognize stress symptoms and develop stress-deflecting strategies.
6. Effective strategies for transition and change.
7. Brainstorming and problem solving strategies to increase creativity and collaborative outcomes.