The Career Guidance and Corporate Relations take care of placements, internships, projects and industry visits and the entire corporate interface. The division is headed by the corporate relations manager and assisted by the teaching faculty. The placement officer initiates and maintains liaison between various industries/organizations and the institution, while the Placement Office takes the initiative to explore new career avenues for graduates as well as organize the following events:.
1. Campus recruitments.
2. Interaction between Top Executives from leading IT, Core and MNCs.
3. Industrial visits as part of Industry-Institution-Interaction Programme.
4. Seminars on entrepreneurship development.
5. Career Talks by experts from different MNCs.
6. Aptitude and soft skills training programsby internal and external experts.
7. Language lab for Phonetics and Grammar with assistance in individual learning.
8. Personality development programs by internal and external agencies.