Documents to be brought for the counselling session are mentioned below; (For later use, candidates are advised to take sufficient photo copies of certificates submitted.)
1. Admit card of Entrance Examination 2018
2. Plus Two Exam Mark List and Pass Certificate in original (if available)
3. Tenth level Examination certificate in original for proof of age.
4. Transfer Certificate (TC) in original from the Institution last studied
5. Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
6. Candidate Mark Data sheet of the Entrance Examination 2018
7. Four passport size (colour) photographs
8. Fee to be paid by Demand Draft favouring SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING payable at Kottayam or Cash payments at SIB counter at the College Campus on the day of admission. A minimum of Rs.10,000/- to be paid at the time of admission and balance fee within next three working days .
9. Additional one Photostat Copy of 10th, 12th Mark list and Candidate CEE Mark Data sheet.
10. Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (b)-Page 89 of the KEAM Prospectus
Documents to be kept by students for APJAKTU Website uploading (in scanned format)
1. Photo (JPEG Format) (Size: 170 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
2. Signature (JPEG Format) (Size: 250 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
3. 10th Mark list (PDF Format)
4. 12th Mark list (PDF Format)
5. Entrance Mark Data Sheet (PDF Format)
6. NRI / PIO Documents (Applicable for students admitted under NRI / PIO Quota) (PDF Format)
7. Caste, Income Certificate (Applicable for students admitted under SC/ST/OEC Quota) (PDF Format)
Please ensure that you are attending the counseling process on the scheduled time. Online applicants please pay the application fee of Rs.350/- at the designated counters near the counseling venue.