1. IETE Students Forum(ISF) unit at Saintgits College of Engineering got the Prof. M N Namboodiripad endowment award 2017 for the best performing ISF consisting of Rs 10,000/- and a memento. The award distribution was conducted on 5th August, 2017 at Hotel BTH Sarovaram, Ernakulam.
2. IETE Students’ Forum (ISF) in association with Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering conducted a Quiz competition in connection with the Engineer’s Day Celebration on 27th October, 2017 (Prelims conducted on 13th October, 2017).
1st Prize : Herlin Mary Jose & Elizabeth Pothen of S5 Civil Engineering Department
2nd Prize : James M Chacko & Joshua Siby of S5 Electronics & Communication Engineering
3rd Prize : Justin Mathew & Amal Babus of S5 Computer Science Engineering.
3. Conducted a workshop on "Fast and Effective Embedded Systems Design" for S5 (2015-2019 Batch) and S7 (2014-2018 Batch) students in association with IETE Students' Forum(ISF) Livewire Kottayam. 60 students participated.
1. In association with IETE students forum, conducted a “Workshop on Arduino” for S6 students in the microprocessor lab on 22nd March, 2017 from 9.00AM to 4.20PM.
2. Three Day Workshop on “EDA Tools - Or CAD'' for Technical Staff in Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation branches conducted from 9th to 11th January, 2017 in association with IETE.
3. Department (EC) level Soldering Competition in association with IETE Students Forum (ISF) conducted on 10th November, 2016 at 4.00pm. Screening Aptitude test for the same conducted on 8th November, 2016.
1st Prize: Keerthy Samji & team(S7 EC)
2nd Prize: Reuben George Mathai(S1 EC)
3. A department (EC) level Project Competition in association with IETE Students Forum (ISF) successfully conducted on 30th September, 2016. 8 batches presented the projects– 1 from S1 & 7 from S7. Prizes were distributed on 4th October, 2016.
1st Prize: Jenita Ann Mathew, Lidiya Daley, Jily Varghese, Jisha Raju of S7 ECE– Project: “Power Meter Billing System using GSM”
2nd Prize: Rijoe Chacko Mathew, Gautham J, Amal Raj of S7 ECE– Project: “RFID based Student Security System”
4. In association with IETE, a talk on “Raspberry Pi” by our alumnus, Mr. Jibin K John was conducted for S5 & S7 EC students on 3rd October, 2016.
1. An Inter College PAPER PRESENTATION COMPETITION for students of Electronics and Communication, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Branches conducted on 12th February 2016.
2. Organized a TWO DAY TRAINING PROGRAM (SHIKSHYA - 2016) for the Higher Secondary students during the last week of February 2016 for developing their interest in the field of Electronics.
After the successful conduction of the ‘Gyannikoppam - Know the...Read More