Dr. Muruganantham P
Er. Jenny John Mattam
The program aspires to.
* Provide a much-needed formal, recognized
qualification in teaching technologies that is fully
customized for engineering educators.
* Provide the necessary theoretical knowledge
and practical skills for becoming an effective
* Provide a holistic programme which will help to
not only sharpen the faculty member’s teaching
skills but also develop his/her professional acumen
* Prepare the educators in using / improvising
technological tools to enhance classroom
* Provide an effective tool to the administration
for evaluating faculty (for hiring, promotions etc.).
* Provide an effective tool to face the accrediting
The Department of Mechanical Engineering is organizing an invited...Read More
The primary cause of global warming is the use of fossil fuels such...Read More