SAINTGITS CENTER FOR INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (SCIE) presents MY BIG !DEA Competition 2017
Rules & Regulations, Selection Criteria, Submission and Process of Selection:
1. Participants of the contest should be faculty members/ research scholars/ postgraduate/ graduate working/studying in any SAINTGITS GROUP OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
2. Each participating student team will consists of maximum of 4 members. Students can also participate individually, if required. Faculty members can only participate individually.
3. The student participants’ should submit details of innovative idea on or before 20/12/2017 (Wednesday).
4. Before registering, student participants’ may discuss with a faculty member (preferably a SCIE advisor) from any SAINTGITS GROUP OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
5. After internal scrutiny, a maximum of 30 applications will be short listed by an internal jury/committee. The shortlisted team/individual will be invited for presentation of the development during January, 2018. The awards will be given away during January, 2018.
(For graduate/postgraduate/research scholars)
First Prize : Rs.8,000.00
Second Prize : Rs.5,000.00
Third Prize : Rs.3,000.00
Consolation Prize : Rs. 1,000.00 (five nos.)
(For faculty members)
First Prize : Rs.2,500.00
Second Prize : Rs.1,500.00
Third Prize : Rs.1,000.00
Philip Jacob Perakathu,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Pathamuttom.
Email id: email@example.com
Mob: +91 8547 11 33 77
Sanju P Cherian,
Department of BBA,
SAINTGITS College of Applied Sciences, Pathamuttom.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: +91 9847 12 35 43