PEO3: Our graduates will apply skills of leadership, effective communication and team work to enhance the quality of human life, holding on to ethical values.
Program Outcomes (POs)
1. An ability to apply the acquired knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in the field of computer science.
2. An ability to identify real-world problems, analyse the requirements and to provide efficient designs.
3. An ability to develop the code, test, deploy and provide maintenance.
4. An ability to explore different software options, experiment, identify the best platforms/tools for a given situation and research further on relevant issues.
5. An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
6. An ability to analyse the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations and society.
7. An ability to design and develop computer-based systems to meet desired needs with appropriate considerations for environment, public health and safety.
8. An ability to respond responsibly, comprehending professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues.
9. An ability to function effectively as an individual and in a team seamlessly for a common goal.
10. An Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business community.
11. An Ability to recognize the need for and to engage in lifelong learning and thereby attain professional development.
12. An Ability to incorporate engineering and management principles for developing economically feasible projects.