Social Activity Club
The club is composed of a small, but diverse group of students who share common interests in sustainable development and charity work, and the passion for volunteerism and inciting change. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle is thing three ways to keep the earth free from more burden and we follow and believe in the principle of minimizing the use of natural resources. All the activities of this club are planned jointly by the club members and the faculty in-charge.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CLUB:
The objectives are as follows
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement.
- Maintain healthy group dynamics.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Responsibility to make students aware about
- Conserving energy
- Investing in renewable energy, conserving water, conserving fuel, reducing waste and protecting and restoring the community’s natural resources.
- Blood Donation Camp and Swachch Bhart Abhiyan activities
- Create awareness among the students regarding road safety.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB (PLANNED):
- Campus Cleaning.