The SCAS training program teaches Android Operating System in mobile phones. Conceived as a counterpoint IOS, Android is a graph showing a significant development in the following areas:.
1. Multitasking - Android phones can run many applications; it means you can browse, Facebook while listening to the song.
2. Ease of Notification - Any SMS, email, or even the latest articles from an RSS Reader will generate a notification on the Home Screen.
3. Easy access to thousands of applications via the Google Android App Market
4. Android is available on mobile phones from various manufacturers
5. Can install a modified ROM
6. Widget - Widgets on the home screen allows easy access to a variety of settings