The selection process ensures that 50 percent of the total seats are filled on merit from the eligible community through the Mahatma Gandhi University single-window scheme. For the remaining 50% of the seats, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences announces its cut off lists depending on the applications received and guidelines issued by the university.
Applicants for the Saintgits College of Applied Sciences B Com/BCA/BBA/BA should submit the filled in application form to the college office. The application form costs Rs 400; it can be bought directly from the college office or downloaded from the links given below and submitted along with a demand draft for the amount, favoring: The Principal, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, payable at Kottayam.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission/interview
- Original marksheet for secondary and higher secondary exams
- Attested copies of the marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate for students from other universities and boards except Kerala state board
- Conduct Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC students
- Eligibility Certificate from M G University for applicants from outside Kerala
- Two passport-size photographs
- Discontinuity Certificate for students seeking admission after discontinuing a course
+91 481 258 4330, +91 481 230 0365