B COM COMPUTER APPLICATION
The B Com model III (Computer Applications) is a UGC-sponsored vocational program in commerce, recognized by M G University. It is a highly sought-after course and has wide acceptance nationally and globally, especially in the Middle East. The program offers commerce subjects in lieu of the second language.
The Bachelor of Commerce with Computer Applications program helps the student to:
- Learn commerce as well as computer applications, and work on projects in both domains.
- Get on the job training in reputed firms and secure an edge over standard B Com graduates.
- Acquire a foundation for higher professional courses.
- Get industry-ready by taking up value added courses.
- Applicants must have passed the Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by this University with Book-Keeping and Accountancy and any two of the following subjects:
- Commercial Correspondence and Commercial Geography
- Life Insurance with Salesmanship
- Banking with Secretarial Practice
- Business Studies
- Computer Science/ Computer Applications
- Informatics Practice and Management
- Informatics Practice
- Accountancy as optional under Part III of the examination.
- Candidates must have passed Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by the University with other subjects under Part III optional subject with 45% of aggregate marks.
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions