B COM TAXATION
B Com in Taxation degree course prepares students for a professional qualification in taxation, finance, and accounting and provides a solid base in the field of Taxation, Accounting, and Finance, thus making it easier to acquire a leadership / managerial role in the financial sector.
The Bachelor of Commerce with Taxation program helps the student to:
- Acquire skills for a career as a tax practitioner
- Gain specialization for placements nationally and globally
- Get the foundation to pursue higher professional courses such as CA, CWA or ACS
- Candidates must have passed the Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by M G University with Book-keeping and Accountancy and any two of the following subjects viz.
- Commercial correspondence and Commercial Geography
- Life Insurance with Salesmanship
- Banking with Secretarial Practice
- Business Studies
- Computer Science or Computer Applications
- Informatics Practice
- Accountancy as optional under part 3 of the examination.
- Candidates must have passed Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by M G University with other subjects under part 3 optional, provided they have secured 45% of aggregate.
Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
For Admission please contact: