B. A. ECONOMICS PROGRAMME Model - III
MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
1. Forecasting, information provision, policy analysis and consulting.
2. Monitoring current economic trends.
3. Developing unique insights on how external events affect the domestic economy.
4. Monitors and disseminates key indicators such as inflation, employment, interest rates and exchange rates.
5. Catering to the requirements of the corporate world and this would offer immense career opportunities in corporate firms, banking, finance and insurance sectors as market analysts, finance analysts, economists etc.
6. Preparing of forecasts of variables influencing the operations of corporate firms at various levels, for both planning and budgeting.
7. The monitoring of the economy and other factors on a continuous basis.
8. Responding to the current problems facing corporate or parts thereof which involve problem- definition, detailed analysis, generating alternative solutions.
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: email@example.com Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions