Dr. Sarin Abraham
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MBA, Ph.D.
Sarin Abraham holds a PhD in the area of Game Theory from National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. She has around 4 years of teaching Experience and has published research papers in Journals listed of International repute.
Ph.D., National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, 2021
M.B.A., T.K.M. Institute of Management, Kollam, 2008
B.Tech.(CSE), College of Engineering, Poonjar, 2005
RESEARCH / FUNDED PROJECTS
Completed Ph.D. from National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli under Visvesvaraya PhD scheme of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, GoI.
WORK EXPERIENCE (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences from September 2021- till date.
Assistant Professor, Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur from August 2011- July 2015.
AREA OF INTEREST (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
Quantitative Techniques, Operations Research, Operations Management, Machine Learning
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M. (2021) “A development in the existing Non-Linear model and to study its impact on the Nash equilibrium in a two-person non-zero sum game”, International Journal of Enterprise Network Management, Vol. 12, Issue 2, Pages 97-112. DOI: 10.1504/IJENM.2021.116434
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M., Jose Joy Thoppan. “A Multi-Criteria Approach to Select the best Nash Equilibrium”, Studies in Microeconomics. DOI: 10.1177/23210222211024388.
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M. (2021) “A Fuzzy Approach using Asymmetrical Triangular Distribution in a Two-person Zero-Sum Game for a Multi-Criteria Decision Making Problem”, Quantum Machine Intelligence, Vol. 3, Issue 1 e3. DOI:10.1007/s42484-021-00044-y
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M. “Analysis and assessment of divergence of final offers in Negotiation using Gamma and Beta distribution”, International Journal of Advanced Operations Management, Accepted, In press.
National / International Conference
- Sarin A., Ganesh K., Senthilkumar A., Ducqd Y.,(2012) “Impact on Climate Change Due to Transportation Sector – Research Prospective”, Procedia Engineering, Elsevier Publications, Vol. 38, Pages 3869-3879. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2012.06.445
WORKSHOPS / TRAINING / WEBINAR ATTENDED
- Two Day Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Supply Chain and Changing Business Environment”, Department of Management Studies, NIT Tiruchirappalli, January, 2011
- FDP Program on “Research Methodology”, Anna University of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli, August 2011
- Attended classes on Data Analytics and Advanced Operations Research as part of one-year course-work under the PhD programme, at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, 2015
- FDP Program on “Data Analysis for Social Science Research”, Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur, September 2015
- Two Day workshop on “R Programming Language”, Department of Computer Applications, NIT Tiruchirappalli, October 2015
- Five Days International Workshop and Conference on “Game Theory and Optimization”, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, June 2016
- Three Day Workshop on “Research Evaluation” organized by Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics & IT/ITES, held at Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, September 2018
- Three Day Workshop on “Research Oriented Statistical Modelling Using R”, P.G. Department of Computer Science, Sree Sankara Vidyapeetom College, Valayanchirangara, Ernakulam, Kerala, India, September 2021
- Certificate Course in SAP-ABAP, Varehouse Infotech, Chennai, 2008
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions