Mr Anish B Bhaskaran
Designation: Assistant Professor (Special Grade) & Academic Coordinator, PG Department of Commerce
Educational Qualifications: M.COM, NET, SET
Mr. Anish holds a Master’s Degree in Commerce with a finance specialization from Mahatma Gandhi University. He has more than 13 years of undergraduate-level teaching and 11 years of post-graduate level teaching experience and has published various research papers in International Journals. He has certification in Tally and Microsoft Office Specialist. He was a national level volleyball player in his schooldays.
- Masters of Commerce from Mahatma Gandhi University (2005)
- Masters of Business Administration from Pondicherry University (pursuing -2019)
- National Eligibility Test (2011)
- State Eligibility Test (2009)
- Saintgits College of Applied Sciences from 1st July 2006 till date
- Tally Academy Kottayam from1st November
- ELJAY RUBBERS, Chingavanam
Areas of Interest
Accounts & Taxation, Cash budgeting and preparation of cash flow statement, Marketing, Data analysis through SPSS, Accounting with Tally GST & Payroll, Microsoft Excel & Financial plan development.
- “E-Governance: The Tech Yuga of Kerala” at National Seminar Proceedings, (2013),
- Published “A study on backwater tourist’s Preference relating to services offered with special reference to Kumarakom backwater tourism” in KAAV International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Business Management Volume 3 issues 2 the Year 2016 (ISSN: 2348-4969 IMPACT FACTOR (2016) – 6.9071),2016.
- Published “Educational Institutional websites: A study on the effect of gender factor in the influential variables for selecting a college with special reference to Kottayam District”, in AARF International Research Journal of Management and Commerce, Volume 5, Issue 1 of January 2018. (ISSN (O) 2348-9766 with impact factor 5.564
- “A study on problems and challenges on digital payment system as ease of payment mechanism among customers in E-commerce scenario with special reference to Kottayam District” in CJMR journal, Volume 6, issue 4, April 2019. ISSN NO: 0975-6876 with impact factor 6.1
- Published “Consumer Behaviour attitude towards print media advertisement with special reference to Kottayam district” in JETIR (www.JETIR.org) ISSN UGC Approved (Journal No: 63975) & 5.87 Impact Factor. Published in Volume 6 Issue 6, June-2019.
Workshop/ Training/Conference/Seminar attended
- Attended two national seminars organized by Deva Matha College Kuravillangadu, Kottayam (January and October 2004).
- Participated in the five-day workshop in restructuring the curriculum of the B. Com degree course at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. (2009).
- Attended a 3-day soft skill workshop in Infosys, Bangalore (2010).
- Participated in the two-day workshop titled ‘Idea to Execution’ organized by Nurture Talent (India’s 1st Institute for Entrepreneurs) in Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Presented a class on Tally 9 in Baselius College Kottayam (September 2012).
- Conducted a workshop “Chisel out the Entrepreneur in You” on 30/12/2014 at GHSS Edathala, Aluva for the commerce stream students.
- Participated in the faculty development programme on Research Methodology (12 days workshop on data analysis in research) organized by the Research and Postgraduate Department of Commerce, Kuriakose Gregorios College, Pampady, Kottayam, Kerala during the academic year 2014/15;
- Participated in a one-day Workshop on Restructuring of Curriculum and Syllabus of the Undergraduate programme in Commerce held at Vesalius college Kottayam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University on 18/04/2017.
- Participated in the Region 10 (South-Asia Council) Fall Conference on the theme ‘Transforming students’ Success through Recruitment, Retention, and Re-entry held at SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore, India, during 15-16 November 2017
- Participated in the Three Day State Level Workshop on Data Analysis in Social Sciences” organized by the P.G Department of Commerce, St. Stephen’s College Uzhavoor, from 28th to 30th June 2018.
- Attended the one-day workshop on New Methodology of NAAC Accreditation held at St. Thomas College, Palai on July 2018.
- Participated in the one-day State Level workshop on “The methodology in teaching Commerce” conducted by the Department of Commerce(SF), CMS College(Autonomous) Kottayam held on 28th July 2018
- Attended a two-day workshop on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis using SPSS package” organized by Research Committee on 27th and 28th November 2018 in SNGC college Coimbatore.
- Attended & presented a paper titled “A study on the impact of online brand trust and sales promotion as competitive strategies in online buying decisions by the consumers” in the National Conference titled “Strategies for scalability and sustainability of business ventures” organized by the PG Department of Commerce and Management in association with Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala on 14th & 15th February 2019.
- Attended & presented a paper titled ‘Make in India- to make India a Manufacturing hub’ in the One Day National Conference on “Emerging Market’s turmoil and chances of Global Meltdown: Impacts on Indian Economy” held on 8th March 2016 at Marian College Kuttikkanam.
- Attended & presented a paper titled E-Governance: The Tech Yuga of Kerala in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on Informatics & E-Governance –Dimensions and Trends’ organized by the Department of Commerce and Centre for research, PSMO College, Thirurangadi, Malappuram
- Microsoft Office specialist (2017)
- Online certificate courses such as Digital Marketing Associate certification course, Leadership- the key to guaranteed business success, Accounting Debits and Credits- Accounting play, Leadership Series, Introduction to Manufacturing Accounting, financial analysis using ratios method, balance sheet accounting equation, etc. from Udemy
- External examiner for conducting M. Com (Private) Viva Voce, July 2019
- Academic Coordinator, Department of Commerce since 2017
- IQAC joint Coordinator (2016)
- Senior Assistant for conducting University Examinations. (2015)
- IQAC coordinator (2015)
- Coordinator for a two-day National seminar on “E-Marketing Strategies in Online Business Environment” on 27th & 28th March 2015.
- University exam coordinator from 2014 onwards.
- Internal exam coordinator (2013-14 and 2014-15)
- Secretary for the college development council. (2013-14)
- Member of the college website committee. (2013-14)
- Member of the college NAAC committee and lead the team to complete the Self Study Report. (2013-14)
- Coordinator for idea competition held among the students of Saintgits Group of Educational Institutions in 2013.
- Member of Saintgits Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (since 2012)
- Quiz master for intercollegiate quiz competition conducted in the college in 2011,2013,2014,2015,2016
Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
For Admission please contact: