Ms. Anu Anna Biju
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. Com.
Ms. Anu holds her Master’s Degree in Commerce with Finance as specialisation from Kristu Jyoti College Of Management and Technology, Mahatma Gandhi University. She worked as a PGT for 6 months.
- M.Com (Finance) from Mahatma Gandhi University (2018)
- B.Com from Mahatma Gandhi University (2016)
Work experience (Research / Teaching)
- Lecturer at Saintgits College of Applied Sciences from June 2019 till date.
- Worked as PGT in Christ Central School
Area of Interest (Research / Teaching)
- Accounting, Management, Financial Derivatives, Financial Management
- Paper presented on “Demonetisation of Indian Currency: Problems and Prospects” at St. Mary’s College Manarcadu.
Workshops /Training Attended
- Participated in National Conference on “Sustainable Business Models for Inclusive Growth” organized by KristuJyoti college, Changanacherry.
- Participated in one-day State Level Seminar on “Accounting Standards” organised by KuriakoseGregorios College, Pampady in association with Indian Accounting Association, Alappuzha Branch.
Completed Online courses on the topic:
- Basic Accounting Skills for Business Owners
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Music Club in Charge (2019)
- Class Teacher
Department Accounting Cell In Charge (2019)
Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Ms. Sneha Grace Thomas
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
For Admission please contact:
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions