Ms. Anu Mary John
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. Com.
Ms. Anu secured her Master’s Degree in Commerce from MG University. She has more than 3 years of teaching experience and has published a research paper.
- Master of Commerce from M.G University
- Bachelor of Commerce from M.G University
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
- Assistant Professor, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, from June 2017-till date
- MES College Erumely
Area of Interest (Research /Teaching)
Finance, Management studies, Marketing
- Anu Mary John,”A Study on Factors Influencing Customers Using Uber Cab Booking Apps with special reference to Ernakulam District” Published by International Journal of Business and Management Invention(IJBMI) ISSN;2319-8028, Volume 8 Issue 04 Series.v ll April 2019 ll PP 42-45
Workshops / Training Attended
- National seminar on Derivatives in K.G College on July 2014.
- Workshop on Company Registration and Business Plan Development in Saintgits College September 2019.
- Workshop at Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, Pathamuttom on Research Methodology and Data Analysis through SPSS on 6th December 2018.
- International Webinar on “Art of Writing Research/Review Articles” in MES College Erumely on May 2020
- Webinar on “Guidelines for Writing a Research Paper “in Arasu Engineering College on May 2020.
- Online course in Sustainable Development from Coursera
- Online course in Ms.Excel: from Coursera
- Co-coordinator of ED Club 2019& 2020
- Placement coordinator of Commerce Department 2019-20
- Coordinator of Literary Association 2018 & 2020
- Convener of Library committee 2018
- Co-coordinator Music Club 2017 -2018
- Class Teacher
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: email@example.com Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions