Ms. Christy Achu Chandy
Designation: Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce
Qualification: M.com Finance, SET
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Christy Achu Chandy holds a master’s degree in commerce with finance as specialisation from St. Aloysius college, Edathua. She has industrial experience from a CA firm, “CA Rijesh Chirthalatt and associates”, as audit and accounts assistant.
- State Eligibility Test (2019)
- M.Com (Finance) from Mahatma Gandhi University (2018)
- B.Com from Mahatma Gandhi University (2015)
Work Experience (Research /Training)
- Saintgits College of Applied Sciences from January 2020 till date.
- Audit & Accounts assistant at CA Rijesh Chirthalatt and associates.
Area of Interest (Research/Training)
Accounting, Direct Taxes, Banking, Financial Management, Business Management.
- Attended National Seminar on “Careers in Financial Market” Organised by St. Berchmans College, Changanacherry, 2018
- Attended one day workshop on “Academic Writing” held at Rajagiri College of social sciences, Kochi, 2018
- FDP on “Direct Tax and GST”, organized by Ministry of Education Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching, Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, 2020
- FDP on “Accounting standards” Organized by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) & School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, held from 27th to 30th October 2020.
- Workshop on “Creative Adaptation-Reaching Out Through Digital Classroom” Organized by St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala, Kerala, in Collaboration with UGC-HRDC, University Of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Workshop on “A short term course on E-Teaching with Learning Management System” conducted by All Kerala Private College Teachers Association on June 2020.
- International webinar on “COVID-19 Impact on Society”, organized by a cluster of 3 colleges, M. K. Umathe College, Nagpur, Dharampeth M.P. Deo Memorial Science College Nagpur & Bar. Sheshrao Wankhede Arts and Commerce College, Khaperkheda.on 23rd May 2020
- Webinar on “Research Methodology”, organized by Loyola College (Autonomous), on 12th & 13th June 2020
- Webinar on “Digital Classroom -Agile Way-Series 1, 2 & 3”, Organized by ICT academy of Kerala on 20, 24 & 27th June 2020.
- Webinar on “IPR Prospects in the world of Entrepreneurship”, Organized by the PG Department of Commerce in association with IQAC, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences.
- Webinar on “Man & Nature Concern”, Organized by the PG Department of Commerce in association with IQAC, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences.
- Webinar on “Aligning HR with Organisational Strategies in the Post Covid Era”, Organised by Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore on 31st July 2020.
- The ACCA Certificate in “International Financial Reporting”.
- Online course on “Behavioural Finance” Duke University
- Online course on “Global Environmental Management”, Technical University of Denmark-Coursera.
- Online course on “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination”, West Virginia University
- Online course on “Predict Employee Turnover with Scikit-Learn”,
- Online course on” Improve Business Performance With Google Forms”.
- Department Secretary
- Dance Club Coordinator
- Class Committee Coordinator
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: email@example.com Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions