Ms. Jinta Thomas
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. Com.
Ms. Jinta Thomas holds a Master’s Degree in Commerce with Finance as her specialization. With almost 5.5 years of teaching experience, she is entrusted with the responsibility of coordinating the student development program for the department. Organic farming Club and the Health and Social club are among her other responsibilities.
- M. Com. Finance, MG University, 2011
- B. Com. Taxation, MG University, 2009
- Diploma in Indian & Foreign Accounting, G-Tec, 2012
Work Experience (Research/ Teaching)
Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, June 2019 – Till date
Kristujyothi College of Management and Technology, Changanacherry
Girideepam Institute of Advanced of Learning, Kalathilpady
Areas of Interest (Research/ Teaching)
Human resource management, Social work, Student development programmes, Entrepreneurship, Environment Awareness programmes
Workshops /Training Attended
- Participated in National Conference on “Sustainable Business Models for Inclusive Growth” organized by Kristu Jyoti College Changanacherry.
- Course on Marketing Strategy completed through Udemy.
- Course on Secret Sauce of Great Writing completed through Udemy.
- Diploma in DIFA.
- Student Development Programme Coordinator.
- Health & Social Club in Charge.
- Department Library in Charge.
- Faculty Development Programme in Charge.
- Organic Farming Club Co in Charge.
Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Ms. Sneha Grace Thomas
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
For Admission please contact:
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions