Ms Johnsymol Joy
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. Tech.
Ms.Johnsymol Joy holds M. Tech. degree in Communication and Network Technology from the School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University. She has 4 years of teaching experience and has published several research papers in international Journals.
- Ph.D Deep Learning, Pursuing.
- MTech. Communication and Network Technology, School of Computer Sciences, MG University,2015
- BTech. Computer Sciences and Engineering from MG University, 2008
WORK EXPERIENCE (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, from June 2016 onwards.
Computer Science Department at COA IHRD, Payyappady
College of Engineering, Kidangoor
AREA OF INTEREST (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
Deep Learning, Machine learning, Data Mining
- Johnsymol Joy,” Overview of Different Data Clustering Algorithms for Static and Dynamic Data Sets “, SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (SSRG-IJCSE)- Issn:2348-8387, Volume 5 Issue 3- March 2018.
- “Scalable Performance Testing of a ZigBee Protocol for High Data Rate Application”, The International Journal of Science &Technoledge. ISSN 2321 – 919X, Volume III, Issue VIII, August 2015
- “Scalability Study of the Hybrid ZigBee Multipath Routing Protocol “International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. ISSN(Online): 2320-9801 ISSN (Print): 2320-9798, Vol. 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- “Review on different types of drag and drop mobile app development platforms” International Journals of computer sciences and engineering. ISSN-2347-2693, Volume-6 Issue-11Nov 2018.
WORKSHOPS / TRAINING/ WEBINAR ATTENDED
- Completed AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy online FDP on “Artificial Intelligence” from 5/10/2020 to 9/10/2020 at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANTATION MANAGEMENT.
- Completed AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy online FDP on “Artificial Intelligence” from 9/11/2020 to 13/11/2020 at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CALICUT.
- Attended National Workshop on ‘DATA ANALYTICS WITH PYTHON” at BCM College, Kottayam on 2nd and 3rd September 2019
- Attended a 1 Day Workshop on Android Development Using MITAppInventor2 at Saintgits College of Engineering, 30/7/2018
- Attended a 2 Day workshop on IoT-Internet of Thing International & Data Science from 21- 22 May 2018.
- One-week Faculty development Programme on Machine Learning, Saintgits College of Engineering, from 18th to 22nd June 2018.
- Attended Webinar on ‘After COVID careers in Data Sciences’ on 13/5/2020 by Al-Ameen College, Edathala.
- Attended Webinar on ‘Machine Learning’ in May 2020 by Bharata Matha College.
- Attended Webinar on ‘Cloud and Big Data’ on 16/5/2020 by MES College.
- Attended Webinar on “Insights into blockchain” on 29/5/2020 by Union Christian College, Aluva,
- Completed Course on Ethical Hacking by NPTEL, SWAYAM with a consolidated score of 84%.
- Completed Course on Introduction to Data Science in Python offered by the University of Michigan via Coursera.
- Completed a project Logistic Regression with Python and Numpy via Coursera Project Network.
- Completed a project Anomaly Detection in Time Series Data with Keras via Coursera Project Network.
- Completed a project Build a Simple App in Android Studio with Java via Coursera Project Network.
- Completed a project Predict Sales Revenue with scikit-learn via Coursera Project Network.
- Completed a project Facial Expression Recognition with Keras via Coursera Project Network.
- Completed a project Perform Sentiment Analysis with scikit-learn via Coursera Project Network
- Completed Course on Natural Attenuation of Groundwater Contaminants: New Paradigms, Technologies, and Applications offered by Rice University via Coursera.
- Course on PHP Development by Udemy.
- Course on Photoshop In-depth: Master all photoshop tools
- Course on Ethical Hacking by NPTEL, SWAYAM
- Course on Python for Absolute beginners.
- Class Committee Coordinator
- Publication Committee member.
- Department Association in charge
- Intercollegiate fest department co-coordinator
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions