Ms. Lida Mariam George
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: CA (Final),M.com
Mrs.Lida Mariam George have completed CA Intermediate and is a post graduate from Manonmaniyam Sundaranar(MS) University, University of Tirunelveli, India. She has completed her bachelors from Women’s Christian college, Chennai. She got one and a half years of prior teaching experience and 4 years of Industry and practical training experience including her articleship.
- CA (Intermediate)
- M.com (Entrepreneurship and Taxation)
WORK EXPERIENCE (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, January 2021 – present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, Santhigiri College of Applied Sciences, January 2019-May 2020
- Union Bank of India, Audit Assistant.
- Robin Joseph and Co; Chartered Accountants.
AREA OF INTEREST (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
Accounting and Taxation –Related Mathematics, Commerce and Psychology
NPTEL Online Certification on Financial Accounting
Online course on “Introduction to derivatives” of Corporate Finance Institute
Online course on “Reading Financial Statements” of Corporate Finance Institute
Online course on “Accounting Fundamentals” of Corporate Finance Institute
- Class teacher
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: email@example.com Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions