Ms Preetha Thomas
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MBA, NET & SET
Ms. Preetha Thomas holds a Master’s Degree in Management with Finance as specialisation. She has almost 10 years of teaching experience at UG and PG levels and has published many research papers. She has also authored a textbook for ‘Environment Management and Human Rights’.
- MBA (Finance) from Osmania University 1996
- BSc (Computer Science) Osmania University 1994
- Saintgits College of Applied Sciences from 2014 till date
- Shadan Institute of Management Studies, Hyderabad.1996
AREA OF INTEREST(RESEARCH/TEACHING)
Finance, Management, Marketing
- Author of ‘A Textbook on Environment Management and Human Rights’ by Kalyani Publishers , ISBN No.978-93-5359426-8
- Preetha Thomas. ‘Reverberation of Aadhar Enabled Public Distribution System (Aepds) On The Effectiveness Of Operations– A Study With Special Reference To Kottayam District’. Xidian University: ISSN No.: 1001-2400. 2020
- Preetha Thomas. ‘MSME Financing – Factors Affecting Procurement of Finance-A Study with special reference to Kottayam District’. Emerging Technologies and Innovative research; June 2019; ISSN No.: 2349-5162,2019
- Preetha Thomas. ‘Investment Pattern of Migrated Labour in Kerala – A Study with special reference to Kottayam District’. International Journal of Scientific Research’; June 2018; ISSN No: 2277-8179.,2018
- Preetha Thomas. ‘Equity Linked Savings Scheme: A Study on the Effect of Demographic Factors of Gender and Age on Investment Decisions with special reference to Kottayam District’. International Organisation of Scientific Research; ISSN No:2278-487X.,2018
WORKSHOPS / TRAINING ATTENDED
- State Level Workshop on ‘Methodology in Teaching Commerce’ organized by CMS College, Kottayam.
- One week online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Recent Advances in Business Studies’ organised by Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
- Two Day online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Virtual Teaching ‘ organised by Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute
- Online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Concept Development and Model Building for Social Science’ organised by Bharathiar University Arts & Science College
- Online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Effective Online Teaching Strategies’ organised by Marian International Institute of Management.
- Ten day Skill Development Programme on ‘Digital Marketing’ organised by Bharathiar University
- . Completed online courses on the topic:
- Introduction to Psychology offered by Yale University.
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence by Indian School of Business
- Introduction to Personal Branding by University of Virginia
- Understanding Financing Markets by University of Geneva
- Behavioural Finance by Duke University
- Effective Problem solving and decision making by University of California.
- Teaching Adult Learners from Government of Western Australia, North Metropolitan TAFE.
- Management for a Competitive Edge from International College of Management, Sydney
- User Experience for the Web from Australian Open University.
- Completed Google Digital Unlocked – Digital Marketing Certification from Google.
- YETS in charge 2019-21
- Women’s Club in charge 2018-19
- Social Activity Club in charge .2017-18
- Staff Council & College Council Secretary, 2017-18
- Organic Farm Club in charge 2016-17
- Chief Staff Editor, Publications in Charge2016-17
- Women’s Club in charge,2015-16
- College Union in charge,2014-15
- Social Activity Club in charge,2014-15
- Class Teacher
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: email@example.com Quick Facts © 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
© 2020 Saintgits Group of Institutions