Ms Reshmi Susan Jacob
Qualification: M. A.
Ms Reshmi pursued her masters in Econometrics from the University of Madras and degree programme in Economics from Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram. She has more than 6 years of teaching experience. She worked as a project assistant in the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Cochin. She is an active member of Central Travancore Grameen Trust.
- M. A. in Econometrics from University of Madras,2012
- B. A. from Kerala University, 2010
WORK EXPERIENCE (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
- Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, from July 2015- till date.
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Cochin
- Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram.
AREA OF INTEREST (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
Econometrics, Development Economics, Behavioral Economics
- “Morbidity and Lifestyle Diseases in Kerala- A case Study of Thiruvalla Municipality”, Vol 6, Issue 1 Feb 2019
WORKSHOPS / TRAINING ATTENDED
- Attended FDP on “Academic Publishing on Quality Research” at Saintgits Institute of Management on 12TH December 2019.
- Organized a One Day National Seminar on “Petroleum Conservation” by Department of Corporate Economics, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, in collaboration with PCRA, Government of India, on 12th February 2019.
- Attended a workshop on MOODLE at Saintgits College of Applied Sciences on 8th November 2019
- Participated in a one-day workshop on ‘Research Methodology and Data Analysis through SPSS on 6th December 2018.
- Participated in a hands-on workshop on MOOC development held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam, 7th December 2018.
- Attended FDP on “Methodologies for Teaching Modern Learners at Mount Zion Institute of Management, Kozhuvalloor, Chengannur on 16TH December 2017.
- Participated in One day National Seminar on “Corporate Governance and its Emerging Dimensions” by PG Department of Commerce, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences on 27th February 2016.
- Attended a one-day seminar on Demonetization at Baselius College, Kottayam on 20th December 2016.
- Staff Secretary of College (2017-18)
- Arts convener (2018-19)
- Music Club in charge (2016-17 & 2018-19)
- Member of Website Committee (2018-20)
- Exam cell member (2016-17)
- Department Secretary (2016-17 &17-18
- Member of Library Committee (2017-18)
- Project Guide of degree students (from 2015 onwards)
Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
For Admission please contact: