Ms Silpa Mary John
Qualification: M. Com.
Ms Silpa holds a Master’s Degree in Commerce from Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University. She has 3.5 years of teaching experience and has published a book called ‘Business Ethics and CSR’ for Model III B. Com students.
- M.Com from MG University, 2015
- B.Com from MG University, 2013
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
Saintgits College of Applied Sciences from 2016 till date
Area of Interest (Research /Teaching)
Financial Accounting, Business Ethics, Business Environment, Banking and Insurance, Research Methodology.
Silpa Mary John, “Business Ethics and CSR”,2019
Workshops / Training Attended
- Attended a seminar on ‘Innovative Approaches for teaching and evaluation’ at Le Meridien, Kochi, 2018.
- Attended a two days’ seminar on MOOC Course at Saintgits Institute of Management, 2018.
Course on ‘The Stock Market Investing for Beginners’, 2019.
- Publication Committee -2 years (2018 & 2019)
- College record keeper, 2019
- Coordinator of Commerce Association, 2019
- Department Mentor in charge ( 2017 -2019)
- Class in charge 2016-19 Batch
- Class in Charge 2019 – 2022 Batch
- Event Coordinator in Gitzblits (2017 – 2019)
- Women cell department in charge (2017 – 2019)
- Acted as university question paper setter 2017- 2019
Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2433787, +91 9544327772
For Admission please contact: