The Saintgits College of Applied Sciences training program teaches Android Operating System in mobile phones. Android Apps have several advantages as listed below and are widely used by college students:
- Multitasking – Android phones can run several applications; it means one can browse, Facebook while listening to a song on another app
- Ease of Notification – Any SMS, email, or even the latest articles from an RSS Reader will generate a notification on the Home Screen
- Easy access to thousands of applications via the Google Android App Market
- Android is available on mobile phones from various manufacturers
- Can install a modified ROM
- Widget – Widgets on the home screen allows easy access to a variety of settings
An aptitude test reveals competency such as problem-solving, critical skills, deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, mathematical reasoning, data analysis and information ordering abilities.
The Saintgits College of Applied Sciences aptitude training course involves:
- Reasoning ability development
- Quantitative development
- Application of number theory
- Applications of Arithmetic based problems in campus placements
- Puzzles and brain teasers
- Quantitative concepts and trends in aptitude test for companies
- Aptitude test simulation and discussion of all-important concepts and test training strategy
Saintgits College of Applied Sciences provides coaching for ASP.NET (Active Server Pages), which is used for developing web pages and web technologies and is an integral part of Microsoft.NET framework. As a member of the .NET framework, ASP.NET is a very valuable tool for programmers and developers as it allows them to build rich and dynamic web sites and web applications using compiled languages like VB and C#.
ASP.NET is not limited to script languages and it allows developers to make use of .NET languages like C#, J#, VB, etc. Developers can build very compelling applications by making use of Visual Studio, the development tool provided by Microsoft. ASP.NET is purely server-side technology and is built on a common language run-time that can be used on any Windows server to host powerful ASP.NET web sites and technologies.
HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
The Hardware and Networking Course at Saintgits College of Applied Sciences helps students to gain knowledge in handling sophisticated hardware. The course provides the students the necessary technical skills to tackle the latest corporate needs. Hardware and Networking domain is one of the highest paying and fastest growing domains in the IT sector. Computer hardware includes various physical parts of the computer whereas networking involves the practice of linking a group of two or more computer systems for sharing data and information.