The Saintgits College of Applied Sciences Soft Skills training offer many benefits which include empowerment, mastery and purpose, and training to impart:
- Ability to build relationships by communicating effectively with co-workers, employers, clients and customers, friends and family members.
- Improvement of time management, organizational skills and goal setting.
- Development of leadership skills to improve teamwork, creativity, efficiency and productivity.
- Development of presentation skills to enhance sales, project explanations, self-confidence, relationship development.
- Ability to recognize stress symptoms and develop stress-deflecting strategies.
- Effective strategies for transition and change.
- Brainstorming and problem-solving strategies to increase creativity and collaborative outcomes.
BUSINESS ENGLISH CERTIFICATE (BEC) COURSE
The Business English Certificate (BEC) course opens the door to better career prospects and a better future. In an increasingly connected economy, students must acquire qualifications that are recognized all around the world. BEC provides necessary practical writing, reading, speaking and listening skills for people who will need English in a business environment. It is recognized by all multinational companies and also paves the way to higher education overseas.
BEC has three stages: Preliminary, Vantage and Higher, corresponding to Council of Europe levels B1, B2 and C1 levels respectively, and the Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE) Levels Two, Three and Four. For employers, BEC provides evidence that certificate-holders have the required English language ability and offers the added assurance that they are able to use their skills in a business context. The certificate course is designed for students who want to improve their academic English language skills which will be an added advantage when working in multinational companies.