Admission Procedure – Management Quota
Admission is strictly on the basis of merit. 50% of the total seats in B Tech Course are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. 15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI Category and given on the basis of marks obtained for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th Standard. For the remaining 35% seats, the rank list is prepared on basis of index marks obtained by combining the percentage marks of Mathematics and Physics at the Plus Two level and the percentage score obtained in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination with 75% and 25% weightage respectively. The marks obtained in the State Board/CBSE/ICSE for each subject are normalized with reference to the highest marks obtained by applicants from the respective Board. There is no capitation or any other monetary consideration for admission. We have not authorized any agent or agency for admission.
Merit List for the admission will be published on the website/College notice board. Selection will be in the order of Merit through Open Counseling. The date of counselling will be published on the website and college notice board. Individual intimation for open counselling will not be sent to the applicant.
A specific number of TFW Scholarships are earmarked for each branch. This will be allotted based on the rank list which will be prepared on the basis of merit. All B Tech online applications received till 22nd August 2020 will be considered for preparing this rank list.
Admission Procedure – Government Quota
For getting allotment through Government Quota the students have to go through the centralized allotment process and enter their options in the Institution Code MGP on the date specified by Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
Candidates allotted in Saintgits College of Engineering through the Centralized Allotment process are requested to bring the following Documents/Payment at the time of joining the college on the dates notified by the Controller for Entrance Examination.
| ||Government Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|Tuition Fees|| Rs.50,000/- year|| Rs.95,000/- year|| Rs.1,50,000/ year|
|Special Fees|| Rs.25,000/ year|
Uniform, University registration fee, Exam Fee, Curriculum Fee, Caution Deposit etc
The fee to be paid at the time of management seat admission
The amount payable at the time of admission
- For boys – Rs.84,095/-
- For girls – Rs.85,175/-
This amount includes First semester fees, Uniform, University registration fee, Exam Fee, Curriculum Fee, Caution Deposit etc
Second Semester Fee (management seat)
The fee to be paid via online/ challan: https://saintgits.org/fee-payment/
Documents to be furnished at the time of admission:
(For their later use, candidates are advised to take sufficient photocopies of certificates submitted.)
- Admit card of Entrance Examination 2020
- Print out of the last Phase of Allotment Memo received from CEE Website. (Applicable for Govt. allotted candidates)
- Fee receipt of Rs.10,000/- to Controller for Entrance Examination. (Applicable for Govt. allotted candidates)
- Plus Two Exam Mark List and Pass Certificate (where applicable) in original
- Tenth level Examination certificate in original for proof of age.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) in original from the Institution last studied
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Candidate Mark Datasheet of the Entrance Examination 2020
- Four passport size (colour) photographs
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (b)-Page 99 of the KEAM Prospectus 2020
- Community and Income Certificate in original for candidates allotted by Commissioner for Entrance Examination in SC/ST/OEC categories
- Additional one Photostat of 10th, 12th Mark list and Candidate CEE Mark Datasheet.
Documents kept by students for APJAKTU Website Uploading (in scanned format)
- Photo (JPEG Format) (Size: 170 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
- Signature (JPEG Format) (Size: 250 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
- 10th Mark list (PDF Format)
- 12th Mark list (PDF Format)
- Entrance Mark Data Sheet (PDF Format)
- NRI / PIO Documents (Applicable for students admitted under NRI / PIO Quota) (PDF Format)
- Caste, Income Certificate (Applicable for students admitted under SC/ST/OEC Quota) (PDF Format)