Eligibility for Management Quota Admission
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% of marks in Mathematics separately, and 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for Management seat allotments.
- He/She shall be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 for all seats other than NRI Quota. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC (Socially and Educationally Backward Classes) with a total annual income not exceeding Rs 6 lakhs, will have a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Reservation of seats shall be as per rules prescribed in the relevant rules by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala.
- 50% of the seats will be allotted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala.
Eligibility for NRI Quota Admissions
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), put together are eligible for NRI Quota admission. However excellent marks for PCM in qualifying examination is desirable.
- KEAM (Kerala Entrance Exam ) rank is not mandatory to apply under this quota.
- An NRI can sponsor the children or dependents and he/she will have to give an undertaking in the prescribed format. Also he should provide copy of Passport and copy of VISA , all self-attested.
Eligibility for Government Quota Admissions
- Eligibility for admission to the B Tech, programme, admission policy and procedure shall be decided from time to time by following the guidelines issued by the Government of Kerala and the Government of India and other statutory body such as AICTE.
- Admission to B Tech, shall be based on the guidelines given by the State and Central Governments on reservation. Candidates for admission to B Tech, programme shall have passed the Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or 12th Standard V.H.S.E., C.B.S.E., I.S.C or any other examination considered equivalent to the above mentioned ones. Other eligibility criteria for admission is currently prescribed by the Government of Kerala through Government orders which is basedon the entrance examination conducted by the Commission for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala and the marks in the qualifying examination subject to the relaxations allowed for backward classes and other communities as specified from time to time.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% of marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for Govt allotments.
Admission Procedure – Management Quota
Admission is strictly on the basis of merit. 50% of the total seats in B Tech Course are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. 15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI Category and given on the basis of marks obtained for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th Standard. For the remaining 35% seats rank list is prepared on basis of index marks obtained by combining the percentage marks of Mathematics and Physics at the Plus Two level and the percentage score obtained in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination with 75% and 25% weightage respectively. The marks obtained in the State Board/CBSE/ICSE for each subject are normalized with reference to the highest marks obtained by applicants from the respective Board. There is no capitation or any other monetary consideration for admission. We have not authorized any agent or agency for admission.
Merit list for the admission will be published in the website/College notice board. Selection will be in the order of Merit through Open Counseling. The date of counseling will be published in the website and college notice board. Individual intimation for the open counseling will not be sent to the applicant.
Admission Procedure – Government Quota
For getting allotment through Government Quota the students have to go through the centralized allotment process and enter their options in the Institution Code MGP on the date specified by Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
Candidates allotted in Saintgits College of Engineering through the Centralized Allotment process are requested to bring the following Documents/Payment at the time of joining the college on the dates notified by the Controller for Entrance Examination.
|Government Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|Tution Fee||Rs.50,000/- year||Rs.95,000/- year||Rs.1,50,000/ year|
|Special Fees||Rs.25,000/ year|
Uniform, University registration fee, Exam Fee, Curriculum Fee, Caution Deposit etc
Fee to be paid at the time of management seat admission
Amount payable at the time of admission
- For boys – Rs.84,095/-
- For girls – Rs.85,175/-
This amount includes First semester fees ,Uniform, University registration fee, Exam Fee, Curriculum Fee, Caution Deposit etc
Fee to be paid by Demand Draft favouring SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING payable at Kottayam or Cash payments at SIB counter at the College Campus on the day of admission.
Documents to be furnished at the time of admission:
(For their later use, candidates are advised to take sufficient photo copies of certificates submitted.)
- Admit card of Entrance Examination 2019
- Print out of last Phase of Allotment Memo received from CEE Website. (Applicable for Govt. allotted candidates)
- Fee receipt of Rs.10,000/- to Controller for Entrance Examination. (Applicable for Govt. allotted candidates)
- Plus Two Exam Mark List and Pass Certificate (where applicable) in original
- Tenth level Examination certificate in original for proof of age.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) in original from the Institution last studied
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Candidate Mark Data sheet of the Entrance Examination 2019
- Four passport size (colour) photographs
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (b)-Page 89 of the KEAM Prospectus 2019
- Community and Income Certificate in original for candidates allotted by Commissioner for Entrance Examination in SC/ST/OEC categories
- Additional one Photostat of 10th, 12th Mark list and Candidate CEE Mark Data sheet.
Documents kept by students for APJAKTU Website Uploading (in scanned format)
- Photo (JPEG Format) (Size: 170 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
- Signature (JPEG Format) (Size: 250 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
- 10th Mark list (PDF Format)
- 12th Mark list (PDF Format)
- Entrance Mark Data Sheet (PDF Format)
- NRI / PIO Documents (Applicable for students admitted under NRI / PIO Quota) (PDF Format)
- Caste, Income Certificate (Applicable for students admitted under SC/ST/OEC Quota) (PDF Format)
For Admission and further information
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
III Floor, Unity Buildings
K K Road, Kottayam 686 002
Tel/Fax +91 481 2584330, +91 481 2300365