Mr Binson V A
Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: B.Tech, M Tech, PhD (Pursuing)
Teaching : 8 years 8 months
Non Teaching: 1 year
UG : Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
PG : Control & Instrumentation
PhD: Electronics and Biomedical Engineering
- A.Binson, M.Subramoniam. Design and development of an e-nose system for the diagnosis of pulmonary diseases. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 2021; 23(1) (SCIE, IF- 1.14)
- Binson VA, M Subramoniam. Trends in Lung cancer: The incidence and mortality rate in India, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249-8958, Volume-8 Issue-5, June 2019 (Scopus)
- Sabu HM, Aravind VB, Sullerey A, Binson VA. Online Monitoring of PLC Based Pressure Control System. International Journal of Research and Innovations in Science and Technology. 2015;2(2):47-50.
- Binson V A, A M Thomas. Room reserved reversible data hiding in encrypted images. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE), Volume 4, Special Issue 1, March 2015 ISSN 2320-3765.
- Binson V A, Jikki Jose, B Vinayakumar. Modeling and Simulation of a Magnetic Levitation System using real time windows. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Special issue August 2014 (ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Arun P, Binson V A. A Practical Approach of Self-Tuning Fuzzy Logic Controller for Water Bath System Applications. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2013 Aug 4(8).
- Anumol TJ, Binson VA, Soumya R. FPGA implementation of low power, high speed, area efficient invisible image watermarking algorithm for images. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 2013 Aug;4(8).
- Monisha Mohan, Binson V A. Comparative Evaluation of Performance of a Sliding Mode Controller and a Conventional Controller on a DC-DC Boost Converter. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 2, February- 2013 (ISSN: 2278-0181)
- Binson V A, Sania Thomas, M Subramoniam. Application of biosensors in the analysis of human breath volatile organic compounds. International Conference on Advanced Materials Science and Applications (ICAMSA), M S Ramaiah institute of technology, Bangalore, 2020 Sep 4 (pp 1-4)
- Binson V A, Sania Thomas. A survey on new technologies for early prediction of lung cancer. Kerala State Technological Congress 2019 – KETCON 2019, Government Engineering College Thrissur 2019 Feb 15-17
- Binson VA, Subramoniam M. Advances in Early Lung Cancer Detection: A Systematic Review. In 2018 International Conference on Circuits and Systems in Digital Enterprise Technology (ICCSDET), Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam, 2018 Dec 21 (pp. 1-5). IEEE. (Scopus)
- Binson VA, Thomas NM, Thomas S, Augustine A, Sivakumar KS. An advance to cloning detection in digital forensics investigations. In 2016 International Conference on Emerging Technological Trends (ICETT), Baselios Mathews II College of Engineering, Kollam, 2016 Oct 21 (pp. 1-5). IEEE. (Scopus)
- Binson V A. Modeling and Control of a Magnetic Levitation System using LabVIEW”- Proceedings of the International Conference on new horizons in green energy with smart communication systems (ICGESCS), Arunai Engineering college, Tiruvannamalai, 2013 Feb.
- Binson V A. Anantha Christhu Raj. Design, Modeling and Control of an Electromagnetic Suspension System in Dynamic Ball Motion Control. International conference on Emerging Technology Trends (ICETT), Baselios Mathews II College of Engineering, Kollam, 2012 Feb.
- Binson V A, Anantha Christhu Raj. PWM Control of a Magnetic Suspension System”- Proceedings of the International Conference on futuristic trends in computer science and engineering (ICCT), Thiruvalluvar College of Engineering and technology, Vandavasi 2012 Jan.
- Binson V A, Deepu E Koshy. Counselling and mentoring: facilitate the academic, emotional and social development of students”-National Seminar on Higher education Transformations in India, Indian academy degree college, Hennur, Bangalore- April 2014
- Binson V A A, Jo Joy, Anish Thomas. patient Rehabilitation system using a Man-Machine Interface Design” – National Conference on Man-Machine Interface(NCMMI), VIT University, Chennai- April 2014
- Binson V A. Microcontroller Based Control of an Electromagnetic Suspension System” – National conference Innovative emerging strategies in power, energy and control (IESPEC), IES College of Engineering, Chittilapally- March 2013.
- Faculty Development Program: Computational Biology organised by REVA University, Bengaluru, February 1-5, 2021.
- FDP on Student Engagement and Enrichment Strategies for Teaching Effectiveness organised by Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam, October 2020.
- International Webinar on Thermal Management for Electronics organised by Dr .MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai, Septemper 2020.
- Webinar on Robot Intelligence Technology And It’s Applications organised by Pallavi Engineering College, Hyderabad, Septemper 2020.
- International seminar on Oncology scientific update in Covid-19 pandemic organised by International association of Oncology (IAO), August 2020.
- Faculty Development Programme on Pervasive Industrial Competence. organised by S.S College of Engineering.Palakkad, July 2020.
- Faculty Development Programme on AICTE Incorporating Universal Human Values in Education, conducted by AICTE New Delhi, June 2020.
- Completed an online non-credit course “Sensor and sensor circuit design” authorized by University of Colarado and offered through Coursera, April 2020
- Completed an online non-credit course “Design Thinking for Innovation” authorized by University of Virginia and offered through Coursera, April 2020
- Completed an online non-credit course “Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking &Action” authorized by University of California, Irvine and offered through Coursera, March 2020
- Completed an online non-credit course “Introduction to the biology of cancer” authorized by John Hopkins University and offered through Coursera, March 2020
- Faculty Development Program: Analog Circuits organised by Saintgits, Indian Society for Technical Education Sponsored – April 2018
- Three days workshop on IUCEE International Engineering Educator Pre-Certification course conducted by San Jose State University, USA- January 2018
- National Seminar: “Transform Student Engineers to Practicing Professionals”47th Annual convention and National Seminar of Indian Society for Technical Education- January 2018.
- Two Week ISTE Workshop on ‘Control Systems’ conducted by IIT Kharagpur at Saintgits College of Engineering – December 2014
- Faculty Development Program: Concepts of coaching organised by ICT academy at Saintgits College- November 2014
- Two Week ISTE Workshop on Signals and Systems conducted by IIT Kharagpur at Saintgits College of Engineering – January 2014
- One Week workshop on ‘Industrial Automation’: conducted by Prolific Systems Kochi at Saintgits – December 2013
- One-day ISTE workshop on ‘Creative Teaching’ organized by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally – October 2013
- Two Week ISTE Workshop on ‘Analog Electronics’ conducted by IIT Kharagpur at Saintgits College of Engineering -June 2013
- One week Workshop on ‘DCS Fundamentals & Engineering’ by Yokogawa India Ltd -March 2011
As resource Person
- Delivered an expert talk on ‘An overview on Industrial Automation, Rajadhani college of Engineering, Attingal, November 2017
- National Technology Day 2019 sponsored by The Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
- One day Workshop on Android App Development using MI2 App Inventor” organized by Department of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Saintgits College of Engineering – June 2018
- My Big Idea competition held in February 2020 in Association with ‘Srishti 2020’
- Medical Electronics
- Engineering Education
- Reviewer of 1st International Conference on Mechatronics and Artificial Intelligence, February 2021, Prceedings in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Scopus, web of science)
- Indian Patent Publication: Ultrasound based measurement device for Latex extract from Rubber trees, to estimate instantaneous DRC, (Application Number : 202041056651, Publication date : 01.01.2021)
- Reviewer of the Journal “The Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal (ASTESJ)” (Scopus) (From July 2020)
- Reviewer of International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education Organized by Indo Universal collaboration for Engineering Education(IUCEE), Malla Reddy Engineering College, Telangana, Januray 2019, Proceedings in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations (Scopus)
- Completed 6 months IUCEE Certification Program “International Engineering Educator Certificate” Conducted by Indo Universal collaboration for Engineering Education, Purdue University, USA, January 2019
- Reviewer of IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems in Digital Enterprise Technology, Saintgits College of Engineering, Kerala, December -2018, Proceedings in IEEE xplore digital library (Scopus)
- Coordinator of Workshop on “Android App Development using MI2 App Inventor” organized by Department of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Saintgits College of Engineering, June 2018.
- Completed IIEECP Certification Program “Phase-II-On-Line Modules” 12 weeks workshop Conducted by Indo Universal collaboration for Engineering Education, Purdue University, USA, October 2018
- Reviewer of International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education Organized by Indo Universal collaboration for Engineering Education(IUCEE), Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu, January 2018
- Completed EPICS-“Design Thinking Course”- Conducted by Indo Universal collaboration for Engineering Education, Purdue University, USA, December 2017.
- Editorial board member – SCIREA Journal of Electrical Engineering (From June 2017)
Ph : 9526738829
Email : email@example.com
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/binson-abraham-32077770/
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2435960
For Admission please contact:
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585