Dr Arun Madhu
Designation: Associate Professor
Education : B Tech,M Tech,PhD
Teaching: 10 Years
Industrial Experience: 5 Years (TCS)
UG : Computer Science and Engineering (CUSAT)
PG :Computational Engineering and Networking (AMRITA University)
PhD :Wireless Sensor Network (CUSAT)
- Successfully cleared the assessment test and completed a hands-on workshop in Cyber Security conducted by Bennett University, Greater Noida, India from 13th to 17th May 2020.
- Successfully completed the IIC Online Sessions conducted by Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) of MHRD’s Innovation Cell, New Delhi to promote Innovation, IPR, Entrepreneurship, and Start-ups among HEIs from 28thApril to 22nd May 2020 during COVID-19 nationwide lockdown.
- Has successfully completed the below online course in COURSERA from April to June 2020.
- Innovation Through Design: Think, Make, Break, Repeat
- Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
- Information Security: Context and Introduction
- From Idea to Startup
- Internet of Things: Communication Technologies
- Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- COVID-19: What You Need to Know (CME Eligible)
- 2nd Rank holder for M-Tech in Computational Engineering & Networking (CEN), AMRITA Vishwa Vidyapeetham, 2008.
- GATE Scorer in 2006, 2010 and 2015.
- Topper in TCS Training batch 2008 Trivandrum.
- Worked as NSS Programme Officer in Sreebuddha College of Engineering.
- Developed Website for an International Conference RAREREST 2016 https://sjcetsingularis.com/
- Published a paper entitled “Vehicle navigation in Wireless Sensor Network” in International Journal called IJIP, International journal of Information Processing, Vol. 7, Issue 2, in 2013.
- Published a paper entitled “Guarding Architecture for Unattended Deployment Applications of Ad Hoc Networks: GARUDA” in International Journal called IJST, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 9, Issue 33, September, 2016.
- Published a paper entitled “Clone Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks using RSS and TOA” in International Journal called IJSRD, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 3, Issue 9, In 2015.
- Published a paper entitled “Wireless Sensor Network Security in Military Application using Unmanned Vehicle” in International Journal called IOSR, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, in 2014.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Cyber Security
- Network Security
Phone Number: 91-9745538339
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions