Dr Cherian Paul
Designation : Associate Professor
Education : PhD
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 9 years, 6 months
Research : 3 years
UG : Mechanical Engineering (MG University)
PG : Manufacturing Engineering (Amrita University)
Ph.D : Surface Engineering (Amrita University)
- Cherian Paul, Sellamuthu R., Karthik V Shankar, Development of Cu-6Sn-5Ni-xTi and to analyse their mechanical and wear properties in as-cast condition, International Journal of Microstructure and Materials Properties by Inderscience, Vol. 12, Nos. 1/2, 2017, pp. 94-103.
- Cherian Paul, Arun U, Joel G T, Justin J, Anandhu S, Effect of Mg Addition on the Microstructure, Secondary Dendritic Arm Spacing & Hardness of A356 Al Alloy, – International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology, Vol. 3 , No. 11, 2017, pp. 322-327.
- Cherian Paul, Nizamon K S, Roshen V D, Vehicle accident messenger system, Advances in Computational Sciences and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 7 (2017) pp.
- Indian Institute of Welding – American Welding Society International Lecture
- Workshop on Tribology and Surface Engineering
- Workshop on Design and Engineering
- Nuclear Energy Awareness seminar
- Workshop on Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Recent developments of simulation modeling in modern manufacturing practice.
- Lean Manufacturing practices & benefits in modern industries.
- Importance of Design for manufacturing and assembly.
Workshop on Tribology and Surface Engineering 19-21 Dec, 2016
- 3 days workshop on “Emerging Trends and Challenges in Manufacturing Processes and Management”7-9 Novemeber 2016
- Nuclear Energy Awareness Seminar30 September – 01 October 2016
- IIW – YOUNG ENGINEERS’ CONTEST10-11 Novemeber 2016
- 1 day wokshop on Design and Engineering 01-12-2016
- 1 day workshop on Additive Manufacturing technology (3D Printing)13-1-2016
- Associate Member – Indian Institute of Metals
- Associate Member – Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member – Indian Institute of Welding
R & D Projects
- Cost –effective Vehicle Accident Messenger System funded by Institution of Engineers(India).(2016)
- Cost-effective Design and Fabrication of W ater Wheel Pump funded by Kerala State
- Council for Science technology and Environment, (KSCSTE) .(2016)
- Faculty Development Programme on Advances in surface engineering technology for improving productivity of engineering systems. (applied with AICTE)
Composite Processing, Surface Engineering, Welding
Organised 3 days workshop on emerging trends and challenges in manufacturing processes and management in association with Indian institute of metals, november 7,8,9, 2016 at saintgits college of engineering, kerala, india.
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions