Dr Cherian Paul
Designation : Associate Professor
Education : PhD
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 9 years, 6 months
Research : 3 years
UG : Mechanical Engineering (MG University)
PG : Manufacturing Engineering (Amrita University)
Ph.D : Surface Engineering (Amrita University)
- Cherian Paul, Sellamuthu R., Karthik V Shankar, Development of Cu-6Sn-5Ni-xTi and to analyse their mechanical and wear properties in as-cast condition, International Journal of Microstructure and Materials Properties by Inderscience, Vol. 12, Nos. 1/2, 2017, pp. 94-103.
- Cherian Paul, Arun U, Joel G T, Justin J, Anandhu S, Effect of Mg Addition on the Microstructure, Secondary Dendritic Arm Spacing & Hardness of A356 Al Alloy, – International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology, Vol. 3 , No. 11, 2017, pp. 322-327.
- Cherian Paul, Nizamon K S, Roshen V D, Vehicle accident messenger system, Advances in Computational Sciences and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 7 (2017) pp.
- Indian Institute of Welding – American Welding Society International Lecture
- Workshop on Tribology and Surface Engineering
- Workshop on Design and Engineering
- Nuclear Energy Awareness seminar
- Workshop on Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Recent developments of simulation modeling in modern manufacturing practice.
- Lean Manufacturing practices & benefits in modern industries.
- Importance of Design for manufacturing and assembly.
Workshop on Tribology and Surface Engineering 19-21 Dec, 2016
- 3 days workshop on “Emerging Trends and Challenges in Manufacturing Processes and Management”7-9 Novemeber 2016
- Nuclear Energy Awareness Seminar30 September – 01 October 2016
- IIW – YOUNG ENGINEERS’ CONTEST10-11 Novemeber 2016
- 1 day wokshop on Design and Engineering 01-12-2016
- 1 day workshop on Additive Manufacturing technology (3D Printing)13-1-2016
- Associate Member – Indian Institute of Metals
- Associate Member – Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member – Indian Institute of Welding
R & D Projects
- Cost –effective Vehicle Accident Messenger System funded by Institution of Engineers(India).(2016)
- Cost-effective Design and Fabrication of W ater Wheel Pump funded by Kerala State
- Council for Science technology and Environment, (KSCSTE) .(2016)
- Faculty Development Programme on Advances in surface engineering technology for improving productivity of engineering systems. (applied with AICTE)
Composite Processing, Surface Engineering, Welding
Organised 3 days workshop on emerging trends and challenges in manufacturing processes and management in association with Indian institute of metals, november 7,8,9, 2016 at saintgits college of engineering, kerala, india.