Dr Hari G
Teaching : 14 Years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (College of Engineering. Trivandrum)
PG : M. Tech. in Geotechnical Engineering (College of Engineering. Trivandrum)
Ph.D : Studies on the Behaviour of Floating Stone Compaction Piles in Clayey Soils
- “Group Floating Stone Compaction Piles with Low Replacement Area Ratio in Clay”, Proceedings of the Structural Conference in Engineering, CUSAT, Kochi, 2016
- “Role Of Clay Properties in Improvement using Small Stone Piles”, Geotechnical Research, Institute of Civil Engineering, London., 2016
- “Numerical Investigation on Axial Capacity of Under Reamed Piles”, Indian Geotechnical Conference, IGC 2016, IIT,Madras
- “Compressive Load Carrying Capacity of Multi Tiny Bulb Piles”, The 6th Geotechnical Symposium on Disaster Mitigation in special environmental Conditions, Chennai,2015
- “To study the Variation in Coefficient of Consolidation after installation of Sand Compaction Piles” , International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol 3, Issue 11, 2014
- “Soil Structure Interaction Effects On Single Storey Reinforced Concrete Building Under Seismic Load” National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering-RACE2012, held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, 2012
- “Study On Multi Tiny Bulb Pile”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering-RACE2012, held at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2012
- “Experimental Investigation On Rubber Soil Reinforced With M-Sand”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering-RACE2012, held at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2012
- “Missing Mass”, Correction in Seismic Analysis using Fourier Amplitude Spectra”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering, held at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2013.
- “Prediction Of Soaked CBR Value From Modified Proctor Test and Clay Content for Laterite Soils of Central Kerala”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering, held at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2013.
- “Shear Strength Behavior of Sand Compaction Piles in Soft Clay”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering, held at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2013.
- STTP on Professional capacity Building in Structural Engineering- Resource person, RIT, Kottayam, 15th Dec 2017.
- FDP on “Structural Engineering and Geotechnical Engineering”- Resource Person, College of Engineering , Kidangoor, 17th Oct 2013.
- Research Methodology conducted by College of Engineering,Trivandrum,2006
- Design of Composite Steel and Concrete Strucures conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering 8th – 9th May 2014.
- National Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering 2012
- Internatioinal Conference on Global Innovations on science and technology, conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering 2013
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Life Member of Indian Concrete Institute
- Life Member of Institution of Engineers
R & D Projects
- Study on Multi-Tiny Bulb Pile funded by AICTE under EDC & Industry.
- Design of a low cost rainwater Harvesting storage tank in a wetland region funded by AICTE under EDC.
- Geotechnical Consultant for Cochi Metro- 1st Reach, Aluva- Kalamasserry
- Consultant for Kinfra Park,Ottappalam
- Geotechnical Consultant for Southern Railway and PWD
- Geotechnical Consultant for Smart City Project,Kakkanad , Techno Park,Asset Homes, Varma Homes , NP Nucleus, Artech
- Ground improvement using Floating Stone compaction Piles
Dynamic analysis using wave equations for the NPT of Piles like Dynamic Pile Load &Sonic Integrity Tests
Site Ivestigation & Filed Testing using CPT,SPT,FVST
Under Reamed Plies & Multi Tiny Bulb Piles
Phone : +91 9447097042
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org