Dr Jason Cherian Issac
Education : Ph.D (Virginia Tech, USA)
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 12.5 years
Research : 12.5 years
UG : Mechanical Engineering (REC Calicut)
PG : Aerospace Engineering (IISc Bangalore)
Ph.D : Aeroelasticity
Total Publications:- 26
- Issac, J. C., (2016). Comparative Study of Canister Structure with Various Stiffening Patterns. International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology,3(3).
- Issac, J. C., et al. (2016). Low strain rate sensitivity of off axis specimens of a unidirectional glass epoxy composite, Kerala Technological Congress. Kerala, India.
- Issac, J. C., et al. (2016). All Terrain Versatile Wheelchair.International Journal for Innovative Research in Science and Technology, 2(11), 366-373.
- Joseph, F. A., Issac, J. C., Paulson, T. J. (2013). Low Frequency Vibration Analysis in Passenger Car Seat.International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 4(8), 1-5.
- Balakrishnan, M.,Issac, J. C. (2014). Design of the Multi-Stage Progressive Tool for Blanking a Sheet Metal Component. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 15(5), 875-881.
- Balakrishnan, M., Issac, J. C. (2013). Design of stamping progressive tool – A comparative case study. ATATIME 13 (Advanced Trends and Technologies in Mechanical Engineering) National Conference. Kerala, India.
- Issac, J. C., et al. (2013). Analysis of the Wingbox with Spliced Skin and Estimation of Fatigue Life for the Wingbox. Intl. Journal of Mech. Engineering. And Robotics Research, 2, 154-163.
- Workshop on Tribology and Surface Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering, 19-21 Dec, 2016
- Invited speaker for the Mechanical Engineering Association Symposium at Ilahia College of Engg and Tech, Muvattupuzha, Oct 2015.
- Handled a session & Interacted with Prof. Ho Sung Kim, University of Newcastle, Australia during the FDP “ATED 2015” in April 2015
- Delivered a talk in ISTE sponsored Workshop “Orientation to Research & Industry Projects” in August 2014
- Participated as delegate in the IGNIMERIZ ‘15 at SIVAJI College of Engg. & Technology, Tamilnadu on 6 March 2015
- Faculty development programme on Engineering Graphics, Saintgits College of Engineering 16.06.2014-20.06.2014
- Workshop on Advanced Materials & Modern Manufacturing Techniques, Saintgits College of Engineering 25.09.2014-27.09.2014
- Computational Dynamics, IIT Madras 01.09.2014.
- ISTE sponsored Workshop, Orientation to Research & Industry Projects Saintgits College of Engineering, 22.08.2014-23.08.2014
Structures, Structural Dynamics