Dr. R. Chandrasekharan Nair
Designation : Professor
Education : M. Sc., M. Phil., Ph. D.
Teaching: 39 years for UG and PG
PG: M. Sc. Chemistry (Kerala University)
M.Phil: Polymer Chemistry (MG University)
Ph. D.: Polymer Chemistry (MG University
- “Synthesis and characterisation of block copolymers based on natural rubber and polypropylene oxide” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Jan 2007.
- “Synthesis and morphological studies of NR-PEO block copolymers” at MACRO 2000, Dec 1-2, 2000, DRDO, Kanpur
- “Hydroxylated Liquid Natural Rubber” at 28th Annual Convention of Chemists, Dec 17-18, 1991 at Jadavpur University, Kolkata organised by INDIAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY.
Major Responsibilities held
- Principal, St. Aloysius College Edathua
- Chairman of M.Sc. Board at Kerala University.
- Camp Officer, Centralised valuation camp of Kerala University.
Membership in Professional Body
- Life member of Association of Chemistry Teachers, India.