Dr Rohini K
Education: MSc, PhD.
Teaching : 5
Research : 5
UG : Chemistry (MG University)
PG : Chemistry (MG University)
Ph.D : Theoretical Chemistry ( Indian Institute of Science Education & Research)
- Host–Guest Interactions in the Confined Geometries Formed from Molecular Aggregates of Push–Pull Molecules. J. Phys. Chem. A 2013, 117, 5794-5801.
- Rohini K, Daniel M. R. Sylvinson, and R. S. Swathi, Intercalation of HF, H2O, and NH3 Clusters within the Bilayers of Graphene and Graphene Oxide: Predictions from Coronene-Based Model Systems. J. Phys. Chem. A 2015, 119, 10935-10945.
- Rohini K and R. S. Swathi, Tunable Azacrown-Embedded Graphene Nanomeshes for Ion Sensing and Separation. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, 9, 999-1010.
- Workshop on Introduction to Gaussian: Theory and Practise at CLRI and IIT Madras (January, 2012).
- 14th National Symposium in Chemistry at NIIST, Trivandrum (February, 2012).
- International Conference on Electronic Structure and Dynamics of Molecules and Clusters (ESDMC) at IACS, Kolkata (February, 2013).
- Conference on Current Trends in Theoretical Chemistry (CTTC) at BARC, Mumbai (September, 2013).
- 8th Asian Photochemistry Conference (APC), IISER Trivandrum and NIIST Trivandrum (November, 2014).
- Workshop on High Performance Scientific Computing at IISER Trivandrum (June, 2016).
- 12th JNC Research Conference on Chemistry of Materials at Taj Vivanta, Kovalam (September, 2016).
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Energetics of reactions
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions