Dr. Santhosh P. Mathew
Designation: Professor & Associate Dean
Teaching: 27 Years
Research: 12 Years
UG: Electronics & Communication Engineering (Karunya)
PG: Software Systems (BITS Pilani)
PhD: CSE – Information & Communication Engineering (Anna University)
Post Doctoral Research: Electrical & Computer Engineering Department (The University of Texas at Austin)
- Successfully cleared the assessment test and completed a hands-on workshop in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning conducted by Bennett University, Greater Noida, India from 25th to 27th June 2018.
- Successfully completed training by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute in Image Classification with DIGITS, Object Detection with Digits and Neural Network Deployment with DIGITS and TensorRT during 25th to 27th June 2018.
- Was awarded Certificate of Competency by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute in 2018 for demonstrating competence in the completion of Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision.
- Was awarded Certificate of Competency by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute in 2018 for demonstrating competence in the completion of DLI Platform Course for Instructors.
- Was recognized by Codecademy for successfully completing their 7 – week intensive course in Machine Learning Fundamentals on December 5, 2018.
- Was selected in March 2019, to attend the Deep Technology Bootcamp at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Secured a Nanodegree in Computer Vision from Udacity on April 18, 2019.
- Recognized by NVIDIA as their University Ambassador for their Deep Learning Institute (DLI) course.
- Successfully completed Post-Doctoral Research at University of Texas, Austin, during the fall of 2019.
- Adaptive Rank-ordered Switching Median Filter for Salt & Pepper Impulse Noise Reduction – IEEE INDICON 2006
- An efficient Switching Median Filter for Salt & Pepper Impulse Noise Reduction – IEEE ICDIM 2006
- A New Adaptive Class of Filter Operators for Salt & Pepper Impulse Corrupted Images – IJISE – International Journal of Imaging Science & Engineering – Jan 2007
- A Novel Adaptive Approach to the Restoration of Digital Images Corrupted by Salt & Pepper Impulse Noise – IEEE ICCIMA-2007
- An Adaptive Clustering-based Non-Linear Filter for the Restoration of Impulse Corrupted Digital Images – IEEE ICVGIP 2008
- Salt & Pepper Impulse Detection and Median based Regularization using Adaptive Median Filter – IEEE TENCON 2008
- An Efficient Quad-tree based Impulse Detection and Rank-ordered Regularization for the Restoration of Highly Impulse corrupted Images – IEEE IACC 2009
- Enhanced Morphological Contour Representation and Reconstruction using Line Segments – International Journal of Image Processing – IJIP Vol 3, Issue 6 January 2010
- A novel Image Retrieval System using an Effective Region-Based Shape Representation Technique”, International Journal of Image Processing (IJIP) CSC Journals, Malaysia, Vol.4, No.5, pp 509-517, December 2010.
- A Content-based Image Retrieval System Based on Polar Raster Edge Sampling Signature, Santhosh P. Mathew, Zacharia K.P et al. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica – Journal of Applied Sciences – (Thomson Reuters IF: 0.59) Vol 11, Issue 3, 2014.
- A Content-based Image Retrieval System Based on Convex Hull Geometry, Santhosh P. Mathew, Zacharia K.P et al. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica – Journal of Applied Sciences – (Thomson Reuters IF: 0.59) Vol 12, Issue 1, 2015
- Senior Member of Institution of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Software Engineering
Phone Number: 0481-2436170
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions