Dr Soosan George T
Designation: Professor & Dean
Teaching : 34 years
Research : 14 years
UG : B. Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering ( Kerala University – M A College of Engg. Kothamangalam)
PG : M. Tech in Transportation Engineering (IIT Madras)
Ph.D : Ph.D in Pavement Design
- Soosan George, “Travel Survey instrument Design Integrating Residential Location Characteristics and Survey Administration for Kcchi City , India”, International Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Aug 2018.
- T . G Soosan, A. Sridharan, Babu T Jose and B M Abraham, ”utilization of Quarry Dust to Improve the Geotechnical properties of Soils”, ASTM Geotechnical Testing Journal, Vol 28, Number 4, July 2005, Pa 391-400.
- A. Sridharan, T . G Soosan, Babu T Jose and B M Abraham , ”Shear strength Studies of Soil-Quarry Dust Mixes”, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering Journal , Springer volume 24,Number 5, 2006, pa 1163-1179.
- Soosan George T, Alice T V and Mini M I,“Improvement of Kaolinite Clay Subgrade Using Coir Fiber Waste”International Journal of Emerging Technology & Advanced Engineering ,ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2013, Pa 988-995.
- Mini M I,Soosan George T, Rema Devi M“Estimation of Travel Demand from the city Commuter region of Muvattupuzha Municipal Area”International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology,ISSN2319-8753, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2013, Pa 624-628.
- Milimol Philip, Sreelatha T, Soosan George T,“An Activity Based Characteristic Study onTravelbehavior of Middle Class” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, Issue 7, July 2013.
- Milimol Philip, Sreelatha T, Soosan George T,”Modelling on Mode Choice Behavior of Rural Middle Class Residents – An Activity Based Approach”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 3, Issue 7, July 2013.
- Soosan George T,Krishnapriya M G, MilimolPhilip,”Activity Based Modelling for Mode Choice Analysis of Towns- A Case Studyin Kerala” International Journal of Civil Engineering,IJCE, (ISSN 2278-9987, ISSN(E)2278-9995, Volume 3, Issue 1, JAN 2014, 1-6.
- Soosan George T, Farhan M C, Vandana R. N , Swetima R., Hura B.” Activity Based Trip Generation Model”, International Review of Applied Engineering research, (ISSN 2248-9967, , Volume 4, Issue 2 ,121-126
- Soosan George T, Ansiya T. A., ubina C. K., Riyamole v., Vishnu k. S. .”Impact Analysis of Kochi Metro rail poect”, International Review of Applied Engineering research, (ISSN 2248-9967, , Volume 4, Issue 2,107-112
- Eldhose C, Dr.Soosan T G,” Studies on Scrap Tyre Added Conrete for Rigid Pavements”, International journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology,(ISSN:2277-1581), Volume No.3, Issue No. 12, pp:1414-1417.
- KrishnapriyaMolathGopi , Soosan George Thanelimalil , MathaVenkata Lakshmi RangaAnjaneyulu,”Travel survey instrument design integrating residential location characteristics and survey administration for kochi city, india“,International Journal for Traffic and Transport Engineering, 2018, 8(2): 198 – 212
- Reddy, M S, Soosan T G, Anand V V,” Train operations and platform Utility” Journal of Institution of Engineers, Vol 79, December 1998.
- Soosan George T, Babu T Jose, Benny Mathews Abraham,” Strength Behaviour of Lateritic soil- Quarry Dust Mixes”, Journal of New Building Materials and Construction World, August 2001, pg 46-52.
- Priya P M, Alice T v, Soosan George T, “ Effect of Superstructurs on Sesmic Load Analysis”, e Journal of New Building Materials and Construction World, August 2010 pg 178-184.
- Soosan George T, Babu T Jose ,” Growth of Vehicle Population and Traffic Safety”, Proceedings of International Conference in Safety and Fire Engineering”, CUSAT, November 199 , pg 305-313.
- Soosan George T, Babu T Jose, Benny Mathews Abraham,” Use of Quarry Dust in Embankment and Pavement Constructions”, Proceeding of the New Millinium Conference, IGC 2001, December 2001, pg 274-277.
- Soosan George T, Babu T Jose, Benny Mathews Abraham,” Improvement of Ground and Highway Sub- Bases using quarry waste”, Proceeding of the international Conference in Civil Engineering, IISc Bangalore, Vol 2, July 2001, pg 730-737.
- Soosan George T, Babu T Jose, Benny Mathews Abraham,” A study of influence of Compaction Moisture content on CBR”, Proceeding of the international Conference in Civil Engineering, IIT Kharagpur, Vol 2, January 2002, Vol 2, July 2001, pg 799-802.
- Organised ISTE short term Training Programme on “Tansportation System Management and Operations”-November 17-21, 2014
- Organised Workshop on “Research and Consultancy-26-6-2015
- Organised Workshop on Tilting foundations and remedial measures -12-08-2015 under Scholars-in-Residence Programme of KSHEC in collaboration with Division of Civil Engineering, CUSAT
- Life Member of Indian Society of Technical Education(ISTE) – LM 8833
- Life Member of Indian Geotechniacal Society(IGS) – KL 138
- Life Member of Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering(IEAE) – IEAE2017773
R & D Projects
- Activity based travel demand Modelling integrating residential location characteristics funded by KSCSTE
- Pavement Design
- Transportation Engineering
- IEAE award for the Best Principal of the year 2017 (Kerala Region)
Devaraj memorial award for the Best Outgoing Student of Transportation Engineering Division from IIT Madras -1994
Phone : +91 9995120393
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact: