Dr Sreejith C C
Designation : Professor
Education : Ph.D (National Institute of Technology Calicut)
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 11 years
Research : 3.2 years
UG : Mechanical Engineering (Kannur University)
PG : Industrial Refrigeration & Cryogenics Engineering (University of Kerala)
Ph.D : Fluidised Bed Gasification (NIT Calicut)
Peer reviewed international journal papers
- Thermochemical analysis of biomass gasification by Gibbs free energy minimisation model- Part I (Optimisation of Temperature and pressure): International Journal of Green Energy, Taylor & Francis. (Impact Factor : 2.2) Vol. 10, Issue. 6, pp. 231-256.
- Thermochemical analysis of biomass gasification by Gibbs free energy minimisation model- Part II (Optimisation of SBR and Biomass feed): International Journal of Green Energy, Taylor & Francis. (Impact Factor : 2.2) Vol. 10, Issue. 6, pp. 610-639.
- Equilibrium Modelling and Regression analysis of biomass gasification: Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, American Institute of Physics. (Impact Factor: 2.4) Vol. 4, Issue. 6, pp. 063124
- Energy and Exergy Analyses of biomass materials: A comparative study: International Journal of Ambient Energy, Taylor & Francis. (Impact Factor : 1.8) Vol. 34, Issue. 1, pp. 35-52
- Life cycle assessment of producer gas derived from coconut shell and its comparison with coal gas – An Indian perspective: International Journal of Energy and Environment, Springer. Vol. 4, A8
- Modelling of biomass thermo-chemical gasification process by Artificial Neural Networks: International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, RI Publications. Vol. 7, Issue. 3, pp. 313-320
- Performance prediction of steam gasification of wood using an ASPEN Plus thermodynamic equilibrium model: by International Journal of Sustainable Energy, Taylor & Francis. (Impact Factor : 1.9) Vol. 32, Issue. 4
- Comparison between experimentation and Neural network modelling of biomass gasifier- Compression ignition engine: International Journal of Green energy, energy and environment, IIT Madras. Vol. 14, Issue. 6, pp. 12-19.
- Thermo-chemical gasification of biomass: Review of stoichiometric and non-stoichiometric equilibrium modelling: Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier. (Impact factor: 4.2) in print, Available online from July 2013
- Performance prediction of air-steam gasification using experimental data-based correction models: Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, Springer. in print, Available online from June 2013
- Simulation of biomass gasification and development of parametric correlations using a non stoichiometric semi-equilibrium real gas model: Energy Sources, Part A, Taylor & Francis.(Revision submitted on May 5, 2013)
- Air-steam gasification of biomass with CO2 absorption: Optimisation of operating conditions and formulation of empirical equations: Energy, Elsevier (Second revision submitted on May 17, 2013)
- Air-steam gasification of biomass in fluidised bed with CO2 absorption: A kinetic model for parametric prediction of performance: Fuel Processing Technology, Elsevier
International conference papers (7)
- “Numerical modelling of solids in Fluidised bed biomass gasification”: International Conference on Advances in Energy Research ICAER, IIT Bombay – December 2011.
- “Analysis of biomass gasification by Artificial Neural Networks”: Second International Conference on Simulation Modelling and Analysis COSMA , Amrita Coimbatore- December 2011.
- “Comparison between experimentation and Neural network modelling of biomass gasifier- Compression ignition engine”: 22nd Conference on IC engines and Combustion, Indian Combustion Institute, December 2011.
- “Gibbs free energy minimisation modelling of thermochemical gasification process”: International Conference on Water, Energy and Environment ICWEE, AUS UAE, Sharjah, November 2011.
- “Analysis of producer gas fuel characteristics”: International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering ICAME, S V NIT, Surat, August 2011.
- “Non stoichiometric thermodynamic Modelling and analysis of biomass gasification”: International Conference on Emerging Trends in Industrial Emerging and Management ETRIM, NIT Calicut, July 2011.
- “Kinetic modelling of air-steam gasification of biomass in Aspen plus process simulator”: International Conference on Advances in Energy Research ICAER, IIT Bombay – December 2013
ISTE, IEI, IIM, ISHMT
- Thermal/Energy Engineering
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Heat Pipe Technology