Dr. Suresh Babu M
Designation: Assistant Professor
Research : 7 years
Teaching : 8 Years
UG : Physics (St. Pius X College, Rajapuram)
PG :Physics (Marthoma College, Thiruvalla)
Ph.D :Physics (IIT Guwahati)
- G. Sreekanth and M. Suresh Babu, Engineering Physics, Orbit Publishers and distributers,2019
- M. Suresh Babu and D. Pal, Study on Variation of Second Magnetization Peak Curve in a Low Temperature Cubic Superconductor, Ca3Rh4Sn13, AIP Conf. Proc. 2162 (2019), 020127.
- M. Suresh Babu, A. Thamizhavel, S. Ramakrishnan, A. K. Grover and D.
Pal, Switching effect in the magnetization response in a superconducting specimen of Ca3Rh4Sn13, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 49, (2016) 185502.
- M. Suresh Babu and D. Pal, Noise Analysis of Driven Vortices of type–II
Superconductors – A Molecular Dynamics Study, AIP Conf. Proc. 1665, (2015) 130028.
- M. Suresh Babu and D. Pal, Study of the noise in the magnetization data across the second magnetization peak and peak effect region in Ca3Rh4Sn13, Physica C: Superconductivity 505 (2014) 85-88.
- M. Suresh Babu and D. Pal, Step change in equilibrium magnetization across the second magnetization peak and peak effect region of a weakly pinned low Tc superconductor, Ca3Rh4Sn13, Physica B: Condensed Matter 448 (2014) 188-190.
- M. Suresh Babu and D. Pal, Structural transitions in driven vortices of weakly pinned superconductors, AIP Conf. Proc. 1591 (2014) 1636.
- M. Suresh Babu, A. Thamizhavel, S. Ramakrishnan, C. V. Tomy, A. K. Grover and D. Pal, Identification of the inverse melting line in the vortex phase diagram of a low Tc superconductor, Ca3Rh4Sn13, Superconductor Science and Technology 26 (2013) 125016.
- M. Suresh Babu, A. Thamizhavel, S. Ramakrishnan, A. K. Grover and D. Pal, Observation of two critical current densities in a weakly pinned single crystal of Ca3Rh4Sn13, AIP Conf. Proc. 1536, (2013) 855.
- Binu P. Jacob, M. Suresh Babu et. al, A Comparative study on the structural and magnetic properties of Nickel ferrite nanoparticles synthesized by sol-gel and co-precipitation techniques, AIP Conf. Proc. 1276, (2010) 381.
- M.D. Benoy, E.M. Mohammed, Suresh Babu M, Binu P.J and B. Pradeep, Thickness dependence of the properties of indium tin oxide (ITO) films prepared by activated
reactive evaporation, Brazilian Journal of Physics, 39, (2009) 629.
- E.M. Mohammed, Suresh Babu M, Neethal Thomas and P.J. Binu, A new experimental setup for measuring magnetostriction, Jl. of Instrum. Soc. of India, 39, (2009) 23.
- Electrical properties of indium tin oxide films prepared by activated
reactive evaporation, M.D. Benoy, Binu P.J, Suresh Babu M, E.M. Mohammed, and B. Pradeep, Sci. & Soc., 7(2), (2009) 119.
Recent Conference Presentations
- International Conference on advanced materials – ICAM2019 held at Nirmalagiri College, Kannur on June 2019.
- 31st Kerala Science Congress held at Fathima Matha College, Kollam on February 2019.
- International Conference on Emerging Areas in Materials Engineering held at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Kerala on July 2017.
- 29th Kerala Science Congress held at Marthoma College Tiruvalla, Kerala on January 2017.
- 59th DAE Solid State Physics Symposium (DAE-SSPS-2014) held at VIT University, Vellore on December 2014.
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2014) held at Pondicherry University, Pondicherry on September 2014.
- Asia Sweden Meeting on Understanding Functional Materials from Lattice Dynamics (ASMFLD-2014) held at IIT Guwahati, Guwahati on January 2014.
- 58th DAE Solid State Physics Symposium (DAE-SSPS-2013) held at Thapar University, Patiala on December 2013.
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (MagMA-2013) held at IIT Guwahati, Guwahati on December 2013.
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Applied Physics and Material Science (RAM-2013) held at College of Engineering & Technology, Bikaner on February 2013.
- Received the Title – Ing.Paed.IGIP (IGIP International Engineering Educator, International Society of Engineering Pedagogy (IGIP) December 2019
- Research Supervisor – Physics, APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala
- IUCEE certified teaching faculty through International Engineering Educators Certification Program
- Best Paper Award, 31st Kerala Science Congress held at Fathima Mata National College, Kollam, Kerala
- Qualified Gradate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2009).
- MHRD fellowship (2010-2015) for pursuing PhD.
- Completed online Course on the topic “How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics”, Coursera , 20-08-2020
- Short term course on Pedagogical innovations and research directions in STEM education, Sponsored by AICTE -QIP and organised by Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, from 25/02/2019 to 02/03/2019.
- Faculty Development Programme Psychiatry an Overview, NPTEL – AICTE, Jan – Feb 2019.
- Faculty Development Programme on Transformation in Engineering Education, Sponsored by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and organised by Saintgits College of Engineering, From 17/04/2018 to 21/04/2018
- Completed NPTEL online Course on the topic “Solid State Physics”, Coursera, 22-10-2017
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Low temperature superconductivity
- Nanomagnetic materials
- Co-coordinator, National Level Project Exhibition and Competition – SRISHTI 2020 and SRISHTI 2019.
- Coordinator, National Webinar on “The Current Paradigm for Cosmology with Exascale Computing” on 6th August 2020.
- Seminar/Conference Attended – 22
- Academic counselor B.Sc Physics at IGNOU study Centre, SH College, Thevera.
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions