Dr Zacharia K P
Designation : Professor
Education : Ph.D
Duties and Responsibilities
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 51 yrs
UG : Electronics & Communication
PG : Microwaves
Ph.D : Microwaves
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Guidance & Advises
- Tutorial Classes.
- S.K. Chatterjee , (Mrs) R. Chatterjee and K.P. Zacharia , “Theory of an Open Type of Resonator with a Center Conductor ”, J. Inst. Telecom. Engrs. , Vol. 11, No. 11, 1965, pp 407 – 411.
- K.P.Zacharia and S.K.Chatterjee , “ Surface Wave Resonator ”, J. Inst. Telecom. Engrs. , Vol. 11 , No. 12 , 1965 , pp 528 – 530.
- K.P.Zacharia and S.K.Chatterjee , “ Study of the Q – Factor of a Surface Wave Resonator ”, The Radio and Electronic Engineer , Vol. 36 , No. 2 , August 1968 , pp 111 – 131.
- K.P.Zacharia , “ On the Synthesis of Closed-box Systems Using Available Drivers ”, J. Audio Eng. Soc., Vol. 21 , No. 9 , November 1973 , pp 729 – 730.
- K.P.Zacharia and Sivanarayana Mallela , “ Efficiency of Multiple – Driver Speaker Systems ”, presented at the International Electronic Convention 1975 , organized by the Institute of Radio and Electronic Engineers Australia at Sydney in August 1975 and published in the convention proceedings.
- K.P.Zacharia and S.S.Mahant Shetti , “ Enclosure Design for Direct – Radiator Loudspeakers ”, J. Inst. Electronic and Telecom. Engrs. , Vol. 22 , No. 2 , February 1976 , pp 53 – 60.
- G. Nagaraj and K.P.Zacharia , “ Traveling Microscope Measures Frequency Response of Loudspeakers ”, J. Audio Eng. Soc. , Vol. 42 , No. 7/8 , July/August 1994.
- K.P.Zacharia , “Radiation Resistance of Resonant Normal Mode Helices ”, IETE Journal of Education , Vol. 39 , No. 1 , Jan – March 1998 , pp 5 – 7.
- Binu K. Mathew and K. P. Zacharia, “New techniques to enhance FPGA based system security”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, Volume 1, Issue 5, July 2012
- Binu K. Mathew and K. P. Zacharia, “New Logic Module for secured FPGA based system”, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering. ISSN 0974-2166 Volume 5, Number 4 (2012), pp. 533-543
- Binu K. Mathew and K. P. Zacharia, “Novel Technique to enhance security of reconfigurable circuits”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, September 2014. Vol. 67 No.3
- Binu K. Mathew and K. P. Zacharia, “A Novel Technique to Enhance Security of Logic Circuits Using a Modified Programmable Secured Logic Module”, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 21 (11): pp. 2108-2114, 2014,
- Binu K. Mathew and K. P. Zacharia, “Architecture of a Multi-Functional Programmable Secured Logic Module”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562, Volume 9, Number 23 (2014), pp. 13745-13762
- Mathew, SP, Balas, VE, Zachariah, KP, & Samuel, P, 2014, ‘A content-based Image Retrieval system Based on Polar Raster Edge Sampling Signature’, Journal of Applied Sciences, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 25-36.Part of Anna University List of Journals – Annexure I. Impact Factor 0.59.
- Mathew, SP, Balas, VE, & Zachariah, KP, 2014, ‘ A content- based Image Retrieval System Based on Convex Hull Geometry’, Submitted to Journal of Applied Sciences, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica – Initial acceptance received – being processed. Part of Anna University List of Journals – Annexure I. Impact Factor 0.59
- A content-based Image Retrieval System Based on Convex Hull Geometry-Journal of Applied Sciences, Acta Polytechnica HungaricaI0.59I
- Architecture of a PC based System to Enhance Security of Logic Circuits -Journal of Science Technology and Management
- Investigations on Ultra wideband Probe fed slotted hexagonal patch antenna for wireless communications Middle- East journal of Scientific Research
- A Coplanar Waveguide Fed Hexagon Slotted Hexagonal Patch Antenna for Ultra Wideband Applications International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
- Effect of Reflecting Sheet on the back of strip line fed slotted Hexagonal Patch Antenna -International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research
- Efficiency of Multiple – Driver Speaker Systems-The International Electronic Convention 1975
- Surface Acoustic Wave Devices- International Conference on VLSI and Communication 2009(ICVCOM ’09)
- Effect of Reflecting Sheet on the Back of CPW fed Slotted Hexagonal Patch Antenna- I-ICMEST-2016
- Effect of Reflecting Sheet on the Back of Probe fed Slotted Hexagonal Patch Antenna for Wireless Applications- ICEMS-2016
- ISTE STTP under Train Ten Thousand Teachers(T10KT) project on “CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design” by IIT Kharagpur.
- ISTE Sponsored One Week FDP “Workshop on Analog Circuits” organised by Department of AEI at Saintgits College of Engg.
- One week AICTE-ISTE Induction/Refresher Programme under AICTE-ISTE MoU titled “Refresher Course on Antennas and RF Devices” at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Member, board of studies, Faculty of Communication and Engineering, Anna University for one term from September 2002.
- Member, review committee for ANUSAT , a satellite which was being designed by Anna University in collaboration with Indian Space Research Organisation in connection with the ISRO programme for transfer of space technology to universities.
- Recognized by Anna University as a Supervisor for guiding research scholars for Ph.D. and M.Tech.(by research). (Supervisor recognition number : 0905036)
- Was awarded “ THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS ( INDIA ) BOMBAY ENGINEERING CONGRESS PRIZE ” for the best technical lecture delivered during the year 1977 – 1978 at the Maharashtra State Centre.
- Resource Person- ISTE Sponsored One Week FDP “Workshop on Analog Circuits” organised by Department of AEI at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Recognized by KTU as a Supervisor for guiding research scholars for Ph.D.
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9496262002