Er Abraham George
Designation : Professor
Education : M Tech, Pursuing PhD
Teaching : 5 years
Research : 6 months
UG : B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Saintgits College of Engineering)
PG : M. Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems (Saintgits College of Engineering)
D : Pursuing PhD in Embedded Systems
- Ajith Ravindran, Abraham George, Praveen C S, Nisha Kuruvilla, “Gate All Around Nanowire TFET with High ON/OFF Current Ratio”, Elsevier, Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2017) 10637–10642. 2017
- Daughty Abraham, Abraham George, “Impact of novel Fin shaped Structures on various parameters”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE), Vol 4, Issue 10, October 2015, ISSN:2278-8875, October 2015.
- Deepa Gopinath, Abraham George, “Variation in Parameters on Electrical Characteristics of Fin FET with High-k dielectric”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE), Vol 4, Issue 10, October 2015. ISSN: 2278-8875, October 2015.
- Daughty Abraham, Abraham George, Deepa Gopinath,” Effect of Fin shape on GIDL and Subthreshold leakage currents”, International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering Journal (IJSTE), ISSN(online):2349-784X Vol.1, Issue 10, April 2015.
- Mirna Elsa Thomas, Gokul Chandran, Harisankar Das K P, Vishnuraj R, Abraham George, “ Conversion of 3D movie to 5D with Aroma Diffusion”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE), Volume 5, Special Issue 3, March 2016. (Published as part of National Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (NCREEE’16)).
- Abraham George, Binu K. Mathew, “Fixed Width Booth Multiplier using Error Compensation”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research vol4, issue8, August 2013. ISSN: 2229-5518, August 2013
- Abraham George, Binu K. Mathew “Fixed Width Booth Multiplier using Error Compensation”, International Conference for global innovations in technology and sciences, Saintgits College of Engineering, April 2013.
- Abraham George, Binu K. Mathew “Modified Booth Encoder for Radix- 8 Booth Multiplication”, NATCON 2012, Sree Budha College, Pattoor, October 2012
- ISTE STTP on CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design, IIT Kharagpur, 30-1-17 to 4-2-17
- AICTE sponsored STC on “Microelectronics: from Fundamentals to Devices” at IIT Madras, funded by IIT Madras, 11-7-2016 to 16-7-2016
- FDP conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala, 11-5-16 to 13-5-16
- Attended International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences (ICEMS-2016) at Jaipur National University, Jaipur, 17-5-2016 to 19-5-2016
- INUP Hands on training workshop on fabrication & characterization of crystalline silicon solar cells, Conducted at IIT Bombay, 17-11-2014 to 22-11-2014
- Introduction to Design of Algorithms, Conducted by IIT Khargpur at Saintgits College of Engineering, 27-04-2015 to 30-05-2015
- Soft Computing techniques in advanced power system analysis, Conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering, 24/11/2014 to 26/11/2014
- INUP Familiarization Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies, Conducted at IIT Bombay, 26/05/2014 to 28/05/2014
- Three day workshop and conference on solid state circuits, Conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering, 30/01/14 to 01/02/14
- Advances in smart GRID INTEGRATIONS, Conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering, 28/04/2014 to 02/05/2014
- AUTOCAD 2013, Conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering, 14/6/2013
- Analog Electronics, Conducted by IIT Khargpur at Saintgits College of Engineering, 4-06-2013 to 14-06-2013
- Data Base Management Systems, conducted by IIT Bombay at Saintgits college of Engineering, 21-05-2013 to 31-05-2013
- IEEE Professional Member
- IEEE SSCS Member
- ISTE Life Member
R & D Projects
- School Zone Safety System, March 2013
- Intelligent Water Controlling System (IWCS), March 2014
- Anti Scam Voting Machine, March 2015
- 5 Dimension, March 2016
- Poratable Interactive White Board, March 2017
- Water Weed and Waste Removing Robo, March 2018
Device Modelling, VLSI, Nanoelectronics, Embedded Systems, AI
- Received Special Certificate of recognition from IEEE Kochi Subsection for supporting the IEEE activities as IEEE SB counselor on 7th January 2017