Er Aju Jo Sankarathil
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : M.Tech
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 2 years
Research : Nil
Industry : 2 years
UG : Mechanical Engineering
PG : Machine Design
Industrial Experience : 2 years
- International Journal publication on “Analysis of wrinkling employing mesh perturbation by restart procedure in gossamer structures” organized and published by the Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP).
- Presented the research paper titled “Analysis of wrinkling employing mesh perturbation by restart procedure in gossamer structure” at the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICET- 2015), Bengaluru, 11th October 2015
R & D Projects
- Lever Driven Multipurpose Rollchair, 2013 Btech Final year Project which has won numerous awards including the National Innovation Award for the best innovation in the year 2013 in Techtop 2013 conducted by Technopark, TVM. The project has received a lot of awards and a cash prize of Rs 2,60,000 from the various competitions conducted across the country.
- Biodiesel production from Chicken wastes
- Wrinkling Analysis of Gossammer structures by mesh perturbation method
Engineering Design, Industrial Safety, Industrial Engineering
Patent for the Project “ LEVER DRIVEN MULTIPURPOSE ROLLCHAIR” (Patent Reference Number : 898/CHE/2014)
- Won the National Innovation Award for the best innovation in the year 2013 in Techtop 2013 conducted by Technopark, TVM
- Have received many other awards and cash prizes worth Rs 2,60,000 for the Innovative idea of “ Lever Driven Multipurpose Rollchair” in 2013-14.