Er Aju Jo Sankarathil
Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: B.Tech, M Tech, Ph.D (Persuing)
Teaching : 4.5 years
Non Teaching: 1.5 years
Research: Pursuing Part Time PhD since 2018 April
UG : Mechanical Engineering (MG University)
PG : Machine Design (MG University)
PhD: Composite Materials
- International Journal publication on “Analysis of wrinkling employing mesh perturbation by restart procedure in gossamer structures” organized and published by the Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP).
- “Major Properties & Characteristics Of Shape Memory Natural Rubber – A Critical Review”, International Journal of Innovative Research & Technology (2021)
- “ Automated Cost Effective Food Feeder”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 14, Number 14, 2019
- Presented the research paper titled “Analysis of wrinkling employing mesh perturbation by restart procedure in gossamer structure” at the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICET- 2015), Bengaluru, 11th October 2015
- Presented a research paper on “ Automated Cost Effective Food Feeder” at National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering 2019 (NCAME19), May 10, 2019.
- Indian Institute Of Metals (IIM)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Composite Materials
- Innovative Product Fabrication
R & D Projects
- Lever Driven Multipurpose Rollchair
- Fully Automated Food Feeder
- Biodiesel Production from Chicken Wastes
- Wrinkling Analysis of Gossamer structures
Patent for the Project “ LEVER DRIVEN MULTIPURPOSE ROLLCHAIR” (Patent Reference Number : 898/CHE/2014)
- Secured 3rd prize of Rs.10,000/- in IIW Fourth Competition for Young Engineers held on 23 rd and 24 th January 2020 held at Kalamassery,Cochin.
- Won the National Innovation Award for the best innovation in the year 2013 in Techtop 2013 conducted by Technopark, TVM
- Have received many other awards and cash prizes worth Rs 2,60,000 for the Innovative idea of “ Lever Driven Multipurpose Rollchair” in 2013-14.
- Btech – Final year Project which has won numerous awards including the National Innovation Award for the best innovation in the year 2013 in Techtop 2013 conducted by Technopark, TVM. The project has received a lot of awards and a cash prize of Rs 2,60,000 from the various competitions conducted across the country.
Ph : 9496464377
Email : email@example.com
Website : https://saintgits.org/engineering-college/faculty/er-aju-jo-sankarathil/
Linkedin : https://linkedin.com/ajusankarathil
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions