Er Alester Joseph Vanreyk
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 7 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (Calicut University)
PG : M. Tech in Geoinformatics (CET)
1. Drought Analysis using Perpendicular Drought Indices, National Conference on Technological
Trends – 2014, College of Engineering Trivandrum, August 2014, pg: 305 – 310.
2. 4D Modelling of Multi storied Building Using GIS, International Journal of Innovations in
Engineering and Technology, Volume 5, Issue 2, April 2015, pg: 356 – 358
3. Study of Spectral response of Phosphates, Nitrates and Suspended sediments in Water,
International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research, Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2016, pg:
4. Review of Cost Estimation Models, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and
Research, Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2016, pg: 42-44
5. Review on the study of project delivery system selection methods” , IJARIIE-ISSN(O)-2395-
4396 , Vol-3 Issue-2 .
6. Effect of Zeolite powder on mechanical properties of concrete, International Journal of
development Research, Vol 07, Issue 06, pp 13341-13344, June 2017.
7. Zeolite addition on Concrete for sustainability – A review, IJARIIE-ISSN(O)-2395-4396, Vol 03,
Issue 2, pp 5578-5582, 2017.
8. Fibre and Hybrid fibre reinforced geopolymer concrete- A review, International Journal of
development Research, vol 08, issue 04, pp 19776-19780, April 2018.
9. A review on GGBS, Paper sludge and Laterite soil in brick manufacturing,, International
Journal of development Research, vol 08, issue 03, pp 19598-19601, March 2018.
10. A Review on cost optimisation techniques in energy efficient buildings, International Journal
of Development Research, Vol. 08, Issue- 04, pp.19985-19988, April, 2018.
11. A Study on Modified Clay Bricks with Paper sludge and Laterite Soil, International Journal of
Scientific Development and Research (IJSDR), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2018, pp 703-710.
12. A Comparative Study of Clay Bricks with GGBS and Laterite Soil, International Journal for
research in Engineering Applications and Management, Vol 4, Issue 2, May 2018.
13. Strength Properties of fibre and hybrid fibre reinforced geopolymer concrete made with low
calcium flyash, International Journal of Development Research, Vol 08, Issue 05, pp 20245-
20252, May 2018.
- One day workshop on Waste Management & zero energy-zero discharge buildings, January 2018
- FDP on Emerging Trends in Advanced Concrete Technology, July 2017.
- FDP on Software Applications in Civil Engineering, November 2016.
- FDP on Data Analysis for Experimental Research Designs – An application using IBM SPSS, June 2016.
- FDP on Emerging Trends and Scope of Research in Concrete Technology, June 2016.
- Workshop on Design and Engineering, January 2016.
- FDP on Autodesk Education – AutoCAD 2015
- Provisional Symposium on Bridging the skill gap between Industry and Academia, Kumarakom.
- National conference on Technological trends – 2014, hosted by CET
- National conference on technological trends – 2015, hosted by CET
- International conference on Innovative Trends in Civil Engineering for Sustainability – ICICES 2016.
- Induction Programme with Micro teaching organized by Saintgits College of Engineering, 23-28 July 2018.
- KITCO – Traffic volume
Total station survey
- Remote Sensing.
- Advanced Surveying.
- G.I.S in Civil engineering.
- Engineering Geology.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
1. Best Teacher in Civil Engineering,TIST 2016
2. Received fund of Rs. 50,000 towards M.Tech project with a student at TIST from
Institution of engineers, Kolkata.
Mobile : +91 9846444165
Email : email@example.com