Er Anish M George
Designation : Assistant Professor
Education : M Tech
Teaching : 4 years and 10 months
Industry : 1 year and 9 months
UG : Electronics and Communication Engineering
PG : VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Published my thesis work “Design and Analysis of Power and Area Efficient 2/3 Prescaler Using E-TSPC Logic” in the International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER) August 2013.
- STTP on Outcome Based Education- A Gateway for NBA Accreditation at CUSAT, Kochi from 12.02.2018 to 16.02.2018.
- FDP on Internet of Things (IoT) using Single Board Computers (Raspberry Pi) at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 19.07.2017 to 21.07.2017.
- Workshop on an Introduction to Outcome Based Learning at Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology, Peermade on 08.02.2017.
- Workshop on .Signal Processing System Design using MATLAB and Vivado Design Suite at Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology, Peermade from 16.02.2017 to 17.02.2017.
- FDP on CAD Tools in VLSI and Communication at Saintgits College of Engineering from 28.11.2014 to 05.12.2014.
- FDP on Signal Processing and Control Systems at Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology, Peermade from 31.01.2014 to 01.02.2014.
- Presented the paper “Low Power and High Speed 2/3 Prescaler Design using E-TSPC logic” in National Conference on VLSI & Embedded Systems Technology Advancements (VESTA-2013) at Sree Buddha College of Engineering on 6th September 2013.
- Presented the paper “Low Power and Area Efficient 2/3 Prescaler using E-TSPC logic” in National Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Technology (NCIET-2013) at Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology on 4th May 2013.
- Participated in International Conference on Global Innovations in Technology and Sciences (ICGITS 2013) organized by Saintgits College of Engineering on 4th to 6th April 2013
- Participated in the National Workshop on “VLSI Signal Processing” organized by Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology on 1st and 2nd March 2012.
- Participated in the ISTE Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodologies conducted by IIT Bombay held during 25th June to 4th July 2012.
VLSI and Allied fields
- Secured 4th Rank in the University for MTech in VLSI & Embedded Systems.
- Won a Gold Medal for being the topper in Std X at Sacred Higher Secondary School in the year 2003
- Won the Best Outgoing Student award and topper award at Saintgits College of Engineering in the year 2009
- Won the Best Seminar Presenter award at Saintgits College of Engineering in the year 2008