Er Arun G Sankar A
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 4 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering ( College of Engineering, Trivandrum)
PG : M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering (NIT Surathkal)
- Arun G Sankar and Dr. S. Shrihari, “Feasibility study of remediation of grey water contaminated sandy soil using Balsam plants”, International Conference on Water Wastewater and Isotope Hydrology, Bangalore University, July 2013
- 27th National Convention of Environmental Engineers organized by Institution of Engineers Mangalore Chapter
- Two-day workshop on disaster Management of Floods and Consequences thereof in Coastal Region and Food & Water Security organized by NITK, Surathkal.
- Attended 2nd Two Day Faculty Development Programme on “Design of Composite Steel and Concrete Structures” organized by Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam.
- Two week main workshop on Fluid Mechanics, organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam, 20th to 30th May 2014.
- ISTE STTP for Coordinators on Environmental Studies organized by IIT bombay
- Co-ordinator for Two-Week ISTE STTP on Environmental Studies organized by IIT bombay, 2nd -12th June 2015.
- FDP on Introduction to Sustainable Engineering organized by KTU at College of Engineering TVM, 18th – 20th 2015.
- One week FDP on “Essential Mathematics for Engineers”, conducted by KTU at CET School of Management 29th Nov – 3rd Dec 2016.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-110501)
R & D Projects
- Design of a low cost rainwater Harvesting storage tank in a wetland region funded by AICTE under EDC,2012 and Obama Singh Initiative 21st Century Knowledge Initiative.
- Southern Railway, Kayamkulam
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam
- Water and Wastewater Engineering.
- Air Pollution Engineering.
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Mobile : +91 9446534675
Email : email@example.com