Er Arun Sebastian
Designation : Assistant Professor
Teaching : 7 years
Non Teaching: 2years
UG : B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (TKM College of Engineering, Kollam)
PG : M. Tech in Power Systems (Saintgits College of Engineering)
- Arun Sebastian, Ankitha M R (2016). An improved iUPQC with ANN controller provodong grid voltage regulation as a STATCOM. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET), Volume 5, Issue 9, 16216-16223.
- Arun Sebastian, Ankitha M R (2016). ANN based enhanced interline UPQC controller to provide additional grid voltage regulation. International Journal of Engineering Science and computing (IJESC), Volume 6, Issue 9, 3043-3047.
- Arun Sebastian, Ankitha M R (2016). An improved dual UPQC withPV array to provide grid voltage regulation as STATCOM. International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology (IJIRT), Volume 3, Issue 4, 47-52.
- Arun Sebastian, Ankitha M R (2016). A Comparative Analysis between UPQC and Dual UPQC (iUPQC) with Improved Controller. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 5 Issue 08, 456-461.
- Manish Mohandas, Arun Sebastian(2015). Active decentralized control approach for for neutral current elimination in smart grids. International Journal for science and research(IJSR), Volume 4, Issue 11, 534-538.
- Manish Mohandas, Arun Sebastian(2015). Neutral current elimination in smart grid by Decentrelized control technique. International Journal for innovative research in technology(IJIRT), Vol.2, Issue6, 330-335.
- Ashitha K.B, Arun Sebastian(2014). A Unique AC – AC Topology for Inductive Power Transfer Application. 2nd IRF International Conference, Cochin.
- Minu Amala Susan, Arun Sebastian(2014). A High Step down Transformerless Single Stage Single Switch Integrated Buck-Buckboost Power Factor Correction Converter For Low Voltage Applications. 2nd National Conference On Emerging Trends In Engineering-Net 2014, Gec, Kozhikode.
- Ashitha K.B, Arun Sebastian(2014). A Unique AC – AC Topology For Inductive Power Transfer Application. 2nd National Conference On Emerging Trends In Engineering-Net 2014, Gec, Kozhikode.
- Athulya Justin, Arun Sebastian(2013) .Adaptive GA Fuzzy Fault-Tolerant Control of Wind Energy Conversion Systems Subject to Sensor Faults. National Conference on Technological Trends, CET.
- Binson V A, Deepu E Koshy, Arun Sebastian(2014). Counseling and Mentoring: Facilitate the Academic, Emotional and Social Development of Students. National Seminar on “Higher Education Transformation in India: Changing Contexts &Institutional Responses, Indian Academy Degree College Bangalore
- “A transformer less bi-directional converter with P-Q control scheme for BESS , V2Gand G2V application in single phase utilities”, Interntional conference on circuits, systems and digital enterprise technology(ICCSDET), December , 2018
- One week AICTE sponsored online short term training program on “Introduction to electric vehicle ;Opportunities and challenges –Case study”
- One week AICTE sponsored online short term training program on “Grid integration techniques for electric vehicles: Challenges, Oppurtunities G2V and V2G applications”
- High Voltage
R & D Projects
- A benchmark experiment for the measurement of eddy current on metallic surfaces during high power applications-CERD funded project
- Induction Motor Design and Development Using Computer Aided Engineering (ANSYS) – a Study on Significance of Input Material Properties-Consultancy work from V-guard
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions