Er Aswathy Ann Mathew
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 1 year
Industry : 6 months
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (RIT Pampady)
PG : M. Tech in Structural Engineering and Construction Management (TKM, Kollam)
- A. A. Mathew and Dr. M. Nazeer, “Effect of Construction joints on Strength Performance of Concrete”, Structural Engineering Convention, Dec 2016.
- Third International Conference on Modeling and Simulation (ICMSC) 2015 at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- Structural Engineering Convention (SEC) 2016 organized by CSIR-SERC jointly with Indian Institute of Technology, Madras and Anna University under the auspices of Indian Association for Structural Engineering (IASE) and Indian Concrete Institute (ICI)
- Two day workshop on Computer Aided Civil Engineering Lab conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, UKF College of Engineering and Technology, Kollam.
- Induction Programme with Micro teaching organized by Saintgits College of Engineering, 23-28 July 2018.
- Affiliate member in American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member in Structural Engineering Forum
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Concrete Technology
- Mechanics of Solids
- Prestressed Concrete Structures
- Bridge Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- University first rank holder in M. Tech (Structural Engineering and Construction Management, Kerala University)
- AISSCE (CBSE 12th exam) 0.1% top performing candidate in English.
Mobile : +91 8547285359
Email : email@example.com
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact: