Er Bobby P Paul
Designation : Asst Professor Sr
Education : PhD (Pursuing)
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 4 Years 8 Months
Industry : 1 Year (Industry) + 3 years (Management)
UG : Industrial Engineering (National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India)
PG : Mechanical Engineering, Design Stream (Karunya University, Coimbathore, India)
Ph.D : Design and Development of a Motorised Wheelchair for Orthopidically Disabled and Elderly
1 Year (Industry) + 3 years (Management)
- Bobby P Paul, S. Darius Gnanaraj, J. Chandran , Ergonomic Design of a Scrap Compactor for Small Scale Industries, ICE 2013, 2nd International Conference on Ergonomics, University of Malaya, Malaysia, 03 Sep, 2013.
- Immanual Chellia, Bobby P Paul, S Darius Gnanaraj, P Sam Paul, Tojo K Thomas, Design and Development of a Cost Effective Motorised Wheelchair, 6th International & 27th, All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR-2016)
- Bobby P Paul, S. Darius Gnanaraj, “Ergonomic Intervention in a Garment Industry”, National Seminar on Ergonomics for Enhanced Productivity, Homes Science College and Research Institute Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Madhurai, India, February 2013.
Lecture Delivered on Making “MAKE IN INDIA” a reality at KVM College of Engineering as a key rescource person in the one day Science Lecture on National Science Day, 2016.
Lecture Delivered on “Ergonomics” to the members of Software & Networking club of Center for Extension Activities on Jan 24th, 2015 at Karunya University.
R & D Projects
Design and Development of a Motorised Wheelchair for Orthopidically Disabled and Elderly
(Funding Agency: KSCSTE Under, Technology Development and Adaptation Programme (TDAP); Amount: Rs 3,20,000/-)
- Design of a wheelchair for Hydrocephalous patient (2014)
- Design of a wheelchair for cerebral palsy patient (2014)
- Design of a feeder for Parkinson’s disease patient (2015)
- Design of an Assistive lift for disabled and elderly (2015)
- Design of a low cost Motorized wheelchair for disabled and elderly (2015)
- Design and Development of BB8(2016)
- Design and Development of a Bed Cum Wheelchair for Hospitals 2017