Er Dipty Sarin Isaac
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 8 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (RIT, Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam)
PG : M. Tech. in Geotechnical Engineering (College of Engineering. Trivandrum)
- Dipty Sarin Isaac, Finite Element Analysis of Sheet Pile Wall in Cohesive Coil,International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Dipty Sarin Isaac,Study on strength Characteristics based of Kuttanad clay based on its water content and consistency limits,International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Dipty Sarin Isaac,The Effect of Particulate Grouting With Bentonite in Wellingdon Island Soil Under Cyclic Triaxial Load along with SEM, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Dipty Sarin Isaac, Kodi Rangaswamy and S Chandrakaran,”Influence of Initial Conditions on undrained response of soft clays”, Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC 2016,15-17 December 2016,IIT Madras, Chennai
- Abhijith L, Dipty Sarin Isaac,”Analysis of Retaining wall backfilled with C-phi soil treated with nano-modified natural coir and cement”, Kerala Technological Congress(KETCON-2017,13-14 January 2017,MA College, Kothamangalam
- Dipty Sarin Isaac, Kodi Rangaswamy and S Chandrakaran,” Effect of Confining Stress and Density on Undrained Response of Soft Clay”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology and Applied Sciences,April30-May2, 2015
- Dipty Sarin Isaac,Girish M S, “Suitability of Different Materials for Stone Column Construction”, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering EJGE, Bundle M,Vol.14,2009
- Dipty Sarin Isaac,Girish M S, Improvement of Loose Sand with Stone Columns of Different Materials” Recent Advances in Civil Engineering RACE-2010,CUSAT
- Surya Sasisharan, Dipty Sarin Isaac, “Effect of Cement Kiln Dust on Engineering Properties of Rice Husk Ash Stabilised Exapansive Soil”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering-RACE 2012, Saintgits College of Engineering
- Shyla Joseph A, Dipty Sarin Isaac,” Stabilization Of Cochin Marine Clay By Electrokinetics”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering-RACE2012,Saintgits College of Engineering
- Dipty Sarin Isaac, Girish M S, ”Effect of coir fibres on swelling of black cotton soil”, National Technological Congress NATCON 2013,March 1-2 2013
- FDP on Designing with Geosynthetics, by KTU and College of Engineering, Trivandrum, 7th – 11th January 2019.
- FDP on Geo-Environmental Engineering:Landfills,slurry ponds and Contaminated sites, NPTEL online course for 12 weeks (August- November 2018).
- FDP on Research Avenues in Geoenvironmental Engineering, Sponsored by AICTE & Organized by TKM College, Kollam, 4th-9th December 2017.
- FDP on Dynamics of Soils and Foundations, NIT Calicut,26-31 May 2014
- Short term training programme on Air, Water and Soil Sampling, NIT Calicut,11-12 March, 2014
- FDP on Design of Composite Steel and Concrete Structures,Saintgits College of Engineering,8-9 May 2014
- FDP on Engineering Graphics, Saintgits College of Engineering,16-20 June,2014
- Workshop on Research Methodologies”,CERD,RIT Kottayam,31 Oct-2 Nov,2012
- Workshop on Akas for Education,IIT Bombay,10-11 Nov,2012
- Short term course on Methodology and Software for Research, Saintgits College of Engineering,17-18 December 2010
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-2203)
- Life member of Indian Geotechnical Society(KL-124)
- Life Member of Institution of Engineers
- Southern Railway, Kayamkulam
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam
- Clay behaviour
- Ground Improvement
- Unsaturated soil mechanics
- M.Tech First rank, Geotechnical Engineering, University of Kerala,2009
- Paper titled ”Analysis of Retaining wall backfilled with C-phi soil treated with nano-modified natural coir and cement” based on work done by Abhijith L under my guidance, secured best paper award in , Kerala Technological Congress(KETCON-2017),13-14 January 2017,MA College, Kothamangalam
Mobile : +91 9447601959
Email : email@example.com