Last Date for submitting B Tech application – 28th May 2019. Open counseling for allotment starts on 1st June 2019.
Faculty development programme by Fr. Cyriac Kottayarukil held on April. 4, 2019 at Saintgits Institute of Management.
Congratulations! Saintgits SAE BAJA team wins 1st prize of Rs. 60,000/- in the Rock Crawl competition held at IIT Ropar.
Er Elizabeth Rajan
Designation : Asst.Professor
Education : M Tech
Teaching : 5.5 yrs
UG : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
PG : Power Electronics
- A Novel Bidirectional DC-DC Converter with FlybackSnubber for Hybrid Electric Vehicles in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, VOL. 1, Issue 6, December 2012
- PSO based Optimal Control for Maximizing PV Penetration at Transmission Level in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, VOL. 3, Special Issue 5, December 2014
- PSO based Optimal PV Placement for Maximizing Penetration in International Journal on Advanced Computer Engineering and Communication Technology, VOL. 3, Issue 4, 2014
- Bidirectional Fullbridge DC-DC Converter with a Flyback Snubber Fed Drive for Hybrid Electric Vehicle in Proceedings of International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, July 2012
- Analysis And Implementation Of ZCS Full Bridge converter with reduced voltage overstress on the switches in Engineering Education: Innovative Practices and Future Trends (AICERA), 2012 IEEE International Conference, July 2012
- Novel Bidirectional DC-DC Converter with FlybackSnubber for Hybrid Electric Vehicles in Proceedings of International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science, December 2012
- Transformerless High Step-Up DC-DC Cockcroft-Walton Voltage Multiplier for a Hybrid System Application in International Academic Conference on Electrical & Electronics Engineering, August 2014
- Implementation of Fuzzy-Logic Controller for DC-DC Converter in Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, March 2011
- ISTE Life time member
- Power Electronics
- Drives & Control